Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting - when is the expected delivery date? If you call Tesla and ask for an estimated delivery date they may tell you one that differs from the blanket EDD on the account which are often inaccurate and change at a whim. If you are speaking to Tesla it does no harm to ask the name of the ship your car is on. Just let me know too!
Good question. Impossible to reach Tesla Norway these days due to high demand etc. But i will try to reach out to them. No EDD yet on my account. I'm currently a member of a excel sheet for Norwegian customers where many of us with red/blue car got matched to a car thr 10th and 11th of October (mostly 538xx VIN). Others that have ordered before us are currently seeing their car on the Copenhagen as mentioned here earlier (47xxxx VIN). Might just be a bug from Teslas side, but i'm hoping the VIN won't dissapear. Not able to find the car on Höegh or UECC trackers.

That's interesting - when is the expected delivery date? If you call Tesla and ask for an estimated delivery date they may tell you one that differs from the blanket EDD on the account which are often inaccurate and change at a whim. If you are speaking to Tesla it does no harm to ask the name of the ship your car is on. Just let me know too!
A couple of hours after I found VIN in source code yesterday, Tesla Drammen called me to ask if I was ready to receive the car in Q4. I asked if the car was on GLOVIS SUPREME and at first I got the impression he was about to confirm, but then he said he wasn't able to see which ship it was on.

I also asked if the car had parking sensors, and he thought so but wasn't 100% sure. I forgot to ask which date the car was made. I don't know if they can see that but maybe the date is why he thought so but wasn't sure. My 539XXX VIN seems like a late September or very early November car to me

He said delivery would probably be mid or maybe late November. I still don't have an EDD in the app or website though.

Good question. Impossible to reach Tesla Norway these days due to high demand etc. But i will try to reach out to them. No EDD yet on my account. I'm currently a member of a excel sheet for Norwegian customers where many of us with red/blue car got matched to a car thr 10th and 11th of October (mostly 538xx VIN). Others that have ordered before us are currently seeing their car on the Copenhagen as mentioned here earlier (47xxxx VIN). Might just be a bug from Teslas side, but i'm hoping the VIN won't dissapear. Not able to find the car on Höegh or UECC trackers.
Sorry for the spam - I had an invoice and VIN and still my app showed 3 months in advance period for delivery. Inv. in June, app showed Aug-Oct for delivery.

When do you have more information about Grand Race?
If she docks at pier 80, she will spend about 2 days loading and then we will find out where she is heading to. Either the Far East or Panama. If the latter, we can assume Zeebrugge with Model S/X.
To answer your next question: If she is heading to Zeebrugge I would estimate an ETA of around 08 Nov.

Forgive me as I am fairly new to the ship tracking software, but it looks like Viking Queen is on the move towards Shanghai, could this be our ship to the UK?
As I reported this morning she is definitely inbound to Shanghai South. Whether she is the UK ship? The timing is good. I expect her to spend at least 2 days loading. We should be looking at an arrival in Southampton around 10 Nov.
Then again she might just head off to Japan.
We shall see....

If she docks at pier 80, she will spend about 2 days loading and then we will find out where she is heading to. Either the Far East or Panama. If the latter, we can assume Zeebrugge with Model S/X.
To answer your next question: If she is heading to Zeebrugge I would estimate an ETA of
To answer your next question: If she is heading to Zeebrugge I would estimate an ETA of around 08 Nov.
Thank you

You may have noticed from the spreadsheets but the VINs produced are no longer necessarily sequential. They are building in batches and so a 49xxxx VIN may have been produced before a 48xxxx VIN. It has been noted elsewhere that a batch produced for NZ (being shipped on VIKING PASSAMA) have an N model year despite being produced in amongst all the other P model year cars. Weird!

Reactions: GeirT Simonsen
As I reported this morning she is definitely inbound to Shanghai South. Whether she is the UK ship? The timing is good. I expect her to spend at least 2 days loading. We should be looking at an arrival in Southampton around 10 Nov.
Then again she might just head off to Japan.
We shall see....
I need to keep an eye on that boat as well then, I live in Southampton, and I'm hoping my MYLR will be among any boats heading this way, EDD has been all over the place the last few weeks!

I really do hate to say this, but let’s keep this thread clean of VIN allocations, Shipping excitement, speculation etc.

We can post our excitement in the other threads in this sub forum.
It’s likely we will see another update from Mr M but equally can be missed within our excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.