Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find a link to "The Map" boss?
I've added the link to my post.
GLOVIS SUMMIT should appear later tonight.
She's presently just entering the Strait of Taiwan at 17kts.
Next stop will be an anchorage in the Straits of Singapore for a refuel on Tuesday.
She has timed her entry to the South China Sea perfectly in that she will pass safely between two storm systems.
I think that must be why she anchored in the Yangtze for a couple of days - very wise.
If you locate GRANDE ABIDJAN on the map, GLOVIS SUMMIT is 47 miles behind her.

Last edited:
And I quote (for the last few messages above)
She left Taicang on Sunday and anchored in the river for a couple of days before leaving for Singapore yesterday.
She will arrive in Southampton on 16 Nov.

GLOVIS SUMMIT has already loaded and left for Singapore (the first stop in it's journey to the UK). We must have missed it loading.

So is Glovis Summit already loaded, or has it yet to arrive in Shanghai yet, to be loaded?
Already loaded and left Shanghai on Sunday.

It will show on the map tonight as per Mr M.

EDIT: It weren’t missed, it was noted she had loaded fairly quick and usually ships take longer to load.
Considering VIN’s in the UK are being assigned it matches up with the location.

Reactions: SteelmanMFC
So I’m guessing RCC Amsterdam is still a good contender for people to keep their hopes up to the UK? Not all hope is lost for you all
I had understood that a WuWa video confirmed RHD ships being loaded to RCC Amsterdam. Either there has been some misunderstanding, these vehicles are going to some other RHD country or that is indeed the next viable candidate for the UK.

I had understood that a WuWa video confirmed RHD ships being loaded to RCC Amsterdam. Either there has been some misunderstanding, these vehicles are going to some other RHD country or that is indeed the next viable candidate for the UK.
I think we all believe and presume that this ship would be for the UK, knowing that several ships are expected for this quarter it matches up. However will only know once she departs or MrM confirms more details. A good sign is indeed that Wuwa has confirmed RHD and that the ship has been in dock loading for the entire day, meaning a decent load. Hopefully a flyover video will come in the next few hours and confirm more information.

Reactions: rowedav
I think we all believe and presume that this ship would be for the UK, knowing that several ships are expected for this quarter it matches up. However will only know once she departs or MrM confirms more details. A good sign is indeed that Wuwa has confirmed RHD and that the ship has been in dock loading for the entire day, meaning a decent load. Hopefully a flyover video will come in the next few hours and confirm more information.

I know EDDs are not the most reliable, but Summit is too early for mine - another ship for the UK can't be far behind it. Amsterdam or Europe seem to be good contenders!

Reactions: Adyer
Spoken to Tesla following my EDD pushback from Nov 19 - Dec 5 to Jan 4 - Feb 24 I have been told by the operator that some have been pushed back due to issues with shipping however she believed there are some shipping movements which they don’t normally use over the next couple of months so will be a lot of random ships coming with possible half loads. She said keep an eye on it! Mr M good luck 😩😂 looks like I’ll be here for the shipping excitement for longer than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.