Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found conflicting data about moment of assigning a VIN. Some say, it happens when loading a car, some say, that it happens, when the ship passess SIngapur.
My EDD has not changed, it is December 2022-February 2023 from the first day. It has never been shown in weeks, like most of You here write.
It seems there can be considerable variation in when the VINs are assigned, so you generally can't pinpoint the ship from that exclusively. A few days after GLOVIS SUPREME left many got VINs that were removed shortly after. The next week VINs were handed out again, including mine. The reason I'm relatively confident mine is on GLOVIS SUPREME is that the VIN doesn't get a match when searching Hoegh or GRANDE CALIFORNIA, which seems to be the only alternatives considering the time frame. It's also in a VIN range similar to those handed out the previous week, although that is not a sure way to tell either. It's all very much a guessing game unless you get a match when searching Hoegh or Grande ships.

It seems there can be considerable variation in when the VINs are assigned, so you generally can't pinpoint the ship from that exclusively. A few days after GLOVIS SUPREME left many got VINs that were removed shortly after. The next week VINs were handed out again, including mine. The reason I'm relatively confident mine is on GLOVIS SUPREME is that the VIN doesn't get a match when searching Hoegh or GRANDE CALIFORNIA, which seems to be the only alternatives considering the time frame. It's also in a VIN range similar to those handed out the previous week, although that is not a sure way to tell either. It's all very much a guessing game unless you get a match when searching Hoegh or Grande ships.
How do I search if my VIN is on Grande California?

Summary: Monday 24 Oct

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona tomorrow. Will she continue on to Zeebrugge afterwards?
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service which means it will make non-Tesla related
stops on the way. Next stop Malta and then on to Livorno Italy.

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She will shortly RV with a tanker in the Singapore Straits for a refuel before continuing on to Suez.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore... Could she be heading for Israel??
RCC AMSTERDAM is currently in the South China Sea enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we still don't know her final destination. It looks however likely to be an EU port.
HYPERION RAY has turned up and is currently loading at Shanghai South. Destination unknown at present.
RCC EUROPE has arrived off the coast and is currently waiting for HYPERION RAY to clear off before moving in to the berth at Shanghai South.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Mokpo, S Korea ETA 29 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is currently alongside Pier 80. I expect she will depart tomorrow to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Hi @Mr Miserable you may already know this info.

RCC AMSTERDAM is due at Koper on 15/11.

1666696020670.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have the link to find a hidden VIN?
Lord Farquad sent me this that really helped: Where have you looked for the VIN? I found the various source code check links I’d found didn’t locate it. I needed to get the page up on a windows laptop running chrome then used Ctrl U to get the source code then Ctrl F to search for “LRW”, that found mine. Your EDD is a close match for Glovis Summit in my opinion.

Lord Farquad sent me this that really helped: Where have you looked for the VIN? I found the various source code check links I’d found didn’t locate it. I needed to get the page up on a windows laptop running chrome then used Ctrl U to get the source code then Ctrl F to search for “LRW”, that found mine. Your EDD is a close match for Glovis Summit in my opinion
Just tried that but nothing comes up, it's always been the case with my order to be fair, going off other posts it's due to it being a lease order, I just thought maybe I would show a hidden VIN with my order having a registration assigned, my EDD is the end of November still so it must be Glovis Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.