Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Tuesday 08 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 15 Nov. She is now in the Mediterranean and on her final leg.
RCC AMSTERDAM is currently unloading about 3000 Teslas in Ashdod, Israel. Next stop is Koper where she is due to arrive on 12 Nov. I can't imagine she will unload much more than 1500 cars there.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is heading to Southampton with an ETA of 16 Nov. This is a surprise, I wouldn't have expected another Tesla ship so soon after GLOVIS SUMMIT. I don't know whether she is carrying any Teslas at all. Let's see where she plans to dock - we should find out just after midnight on Thursday night.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . At last, we now know she is heading for Barcelona with an ETA of 17 Nov. It's also welcome back to her on the tracking map - she has switched her AIS back on, earlier than expected too.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
The RCC EUROPE competition is now open!
Click HERE to enter. It's free and just a bit of fun. 24 entries so far, which is quite low considering the competition will close in 5 days time.
Come on folks, thinking caps on!
Once again however I need to remind folk to enter your TMC username,not an email address, on the entry form.

HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She will need to engage ludicrous mode to make it to Southampton on the 4th Dec. I have no idea why she has had to stop at Haitong after loading at Shanghai South.

I have my eye on TOKYO CAR at the moment as a possible Tesla ship to Zeebrugge. We shall see....

NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA tomorrow) from Pier 80.

Clearly there are lots of rumours about S/X arriving in EU this quarter. I'm monitoring the likely ports for possible shipments. The figures being bandied around would suggest we are looking for 2 ships but there is still plenty of time, particularly if they are being shipped from the eastern seaboard. Certainly there does not appear to be any activity at Pier 80 at the moment which makes me suspect that they will be shipped from the east coast.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Auto Achieve is a tesla ship, deliver Teslas around Scandinavia right now.
The Scandinavian ones that Hoegh Copenhagen unload in Zeebrugge last weekend.

Auto Achieve:

Esbjerg yesterday.
Gothenburg today .
Drammen tomorrow.
And Elbe Highway departed zeebrugge two days later on Nov 6 22:26 and Arrived in Malmö today 18:49 and is due in Hanko on the 11th at 07:00 Ship listings - Schedule - Port of Hanko Finland. Maybe a tesla ship as well?

Are we 100% positive that CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY does not have Teslas onboard? it left Shanghai and heading for Singapore atm
It also looks like GOLD XING and HOEGH TRIGGER (just left Japan) are heading to Shanghai, but they've never been used by Tesla in the past.

Are we 100% positive that CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY does not have Teslas onboard? it left Shanghai and heading for Singapore atm
It also looks like GOLD XING and HOEGH TRIGGER (just left Japan) are heading to Shanghai, but they've never been used by Tesla in the past.
HÖEGH TRIGGER is unlikely to be a Tesla ship. She has a lot of stops between Shanghai and Zee.

There can be 5 ships a day into Shanghai and Tesla is by no means the only car manufacturer to export cars from Shanghai.
It's a definite and absolute no to CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY, a no to GOLD XING and HOEGH TRIGGER is a maybe.
HOEGH TRIGGER is on a scheduled service calling at Cyprus, Malta, Italy, Bristol and finally Zeebrugge on 18 Dec.
She may be used to ship some cars to Zeebruge but I think it's a slim chance, however we can easily check once she has departed.

Reactions: LampyDave and Belko
Status
Not open for further replies.