Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Wednesday 16 Nov

GRANDE ABIDJAN Latest ETA Southampton 07:30 tomorrow morning. She's had a rough ride through Biscay and up the Channel.
HYPERION RAY ETA Barcelona 14:00 tomorrow.
CARRERA Revised ETA Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Her ETA has come forward 24hrs but she can still easily achieve it in chill mode.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 19:30 21 Nov. I still don't know why she isn't appearing on the map as her AIS is sending. She is currently passing south of Sicily and making 19kts, which is relatively fast.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She can make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec but she will need to race to Suez, which she is doing!
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec. Recent VIN shower seems to confirm her as a likely Tesla carrier.
G POSEIDON has departed Shangai South enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination looks likely to be Zeebrugge (~10 Dec).
GLOVIS SUN departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. Almost certainly heading to either Barcelona (09 Dec) or Koper (08 Dec).
GRANDE HALIFAX is making her way into Shanghai South. Another ship to EU?? We will need another WuWa video!

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

The hunt for the S/X shipments continues. The timings and lack of activity at Pier 80 are such that we must now assume that they will be shipped from the US eastern seaboard.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

My wife has a red M3 RWD on the way (Helsinki Finland), Vin: LRW3E7FS1PC657XXX, have registration number already (pre-reg) and EDD in Homepage/APP: 25 Nov- 9 Dec. According to SMS EDD 5 Dec - 16 Dec. According to delivery guy at Tesla Helsinki in phone call today he estimated late November arrival.. Cant find Vin on Hoegh search. Takes usually a week from Zeebrugge to Helsinki. Any other suggestion what ship it can be on? Glovis Summit is in UK, will it deliver Teslas in Zeebrugge after this? Grande Abidjan, will it go to Zeebrugge? Carrera and Hoegh trader is going there but on Hoegh i should find VIN and i don't. Any suggestions what might be the best bet? Vin say anything?

My wife has a red M3 RWD on the way (Helsinki Finland), Vin: LRW3E7FS1PC657XXX, have registration number already (pre-reg) and EDD in Homepage/APP: 25 Nov- 9 Dec. According to SMS EDD 5 Dec - 16 Dec. According to delivery guy at Tesla Helsinki in phone call today he estimated late November arrival.. Cant find Vin on Hoegh search. Takes usually a week from Zeebrugge to Helsinki. Any other suggestion what ship it can be on? Glovis Summit is in UK, will it deliver Teslas in Zeebrugge after this? Grande Abidjan, will it go to Zeebrugge? Carrera and Hoegh trader is going there but on Hoegh i should find VIN and i don't. Any suggestions what might be the best bet? Vin say anything?
It will have arrived on RCC AMSTERDAM to Koper, Slovenia. Yup, just down the road. Scroll back a few posts and you will see a load of cars destined to Denmark were onboard her too.

It must be time for another competition!

GLOVIS SAFETY Competition

Where will GLOVIS SAFETY be at Midday UTC on 01 Dec 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.​

EU Maj Sq.png

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)

Minor Squares.png

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 25 Nov 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 01 Dec 22.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!
BUT please enter your real TMC forum username. Thank you

CLICK HERE to enter!

Summary: Wednesday 16 Nov

GRANDE ABIDJAN Latest ETA Southampton 07:30 tomorrow morning. She's had a rough ride through Biscay and up the Channel.
HYPERION RAY ETA Barcelona 14:00 tomorrow.
CARRERA Revised ETA Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Her ETA has come forward 24hrs but she can still easily achieve it in chill mode.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 19:30 21 Nov. I still don't know why she isn't appearing on the map as her AIS is sending. She is currently passing south of Sicily and making 19kts, which is relatively fast.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She can make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec but she will need to race to Suez, which she is doing!
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec. Recent VIN shower seems to confirm her as a likely Tesla carrier.
G POSEIDON has departed Shangai South enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination looks likely to be Zeebrugge (~10 Dec).
GLOVIS SUN departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. Almost certainly heading to either Barcelona (09 Dec) or Koper (08 Dec).
GRANDE HALIFAX is making her way into Shanghai South. Another ship to EU?? We will need another WuWa video!

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

The hunt for the S/X shipments continues. The timings and lack of activity at Pier 80 are such that we must now assume that they will be shipped from the US eastern seaboard.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
Heard that S/X is ready in Baltimore… waiting for shipment! So yes, East cost it is! Hopefully 🤞

Heard that S/X is ready in Baltimore… waiting for shipment! So yes, East cost it is! Hopefully 🤞

Just to comfirming that model X&S will ship from baltimore.
I too was tipped off that S/X are being shipped from Baltimore. I would like to know how you folks got told Baltimore just to rule out a circular source.
PM me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.