Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Waiting room and delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha. Godt å vite.

Vel, gled dere østlendinger (kanskje -- mulig de bare parkerer):
1661760378515.png

Last edited:
The cars registered is delivered to customers in Oslo/Drammen. Only a couple of days ago cars delivered in Bodø for example was delivered with quite low ED plates. So if Tesla Sørlandsparken have plates left from last quarter, don't be surprised to see the first cars this quarter getting ED.
Cars being registered today from Tesla Sørlandsparken with ED872XX. All numbers in 72 series available.

Someone is going to be lucky. Originally picking up a Grey MY in Kristiansand on Monday, but due to lack of tow hitch I got matched to a new car which is currently in Zeebrugge. So someone is going to get a car sooner than expected. For my part, it will be a couple of weeks longer wait, but I am happy since the car then has tow hitch.

Someone is going to be lucky. Originally picking up a Grey MY in Kristiansand on Monday, but due to lack of tow hitch I got matched to a new car which is currently in Zeebrugge. So someone is going to get a car sooner than expected. For my part, it will be a couple of weeks longer wait, but I am happy since the car then has tow hitch.
Is it possible to contact Tesla afterwards to get tow hitch in Model 3 ? When I ordered in may there was no option to select tow hitch for 10k extra, but now I see that it is available? What can be the reason?

Is it possible to contact Tesla afterwards to get tow hitch in Model 3 ? When I ordered in may there was no option to select tow hitch for 10k extra, but now I see that it is available? What can be the reason?
I am not sure with model 3. When I ordered one you had to order with it, since retrofit was not possible. Not sure now.. For model Y only retrofit has been possible, until now, where it comes as standard.