Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a model Y is it the same for the new X?

My tint guy metered the rears and he got 11%.

I had him do 15%, and it's pretty MFin close. Pic does not do it justice.

1656917785090.png

I am considering our XPEL wraps film on the full frontal, the lowest quote I got is $2225.
I am wondering whether it is worth it? I am also considering wrap the back bumper as well, but they quoted me $700.
I am not sure it is worthwhile, It is much more expensive than the window tint, which is my original plan. would love to hear your feedback here. thanks!

I am considering our XPEL wraps film on the full frontal, the lowest quote I got is $2225.
I am wondering whether it is worth it? I am also considering wrap the back bumper as well, but they quoted me $700.
I am not sure it is worthwhile, It is much more expensive than the window tint, which is my original plan. would love to hear your feedback here. thanks!
I just had full front XPEL Ultimate Plus installed for $2,200. That was on top of a color change wrap for $5,000, topped off with XPEL Fusion Plus ceramic. I was more concerned with trusting the vendor's quality than getting the best possible price. Besides quite a number of Teslas on site, there was quite a collection of Lamborghinis, McLarens, Maseratis and other much more expensive cars than our beloved Teslas. I decided that I really like these guys and trust them. At that point, best price was no longer a factor.

Reactions: BonB and dippybird6
@DCGOO it is very good point. I finally decided to have both frontal and back bumper wrapped. After I signed everything, and turned in the key, and drove off with my ride. I saw someone(one of their previous customers) gestured to ask us not to do it, I guess they have very bad experience, sounds like the store messed up his cars. I eventually decided to keep my car there, keep my fingers crossed, not sure whether it is terrible decision. Hopefully they do not mess up my car:))