Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes the difference is down to human perception of the real exits, versus the mapping reality of side junctions too narrow for a vehicle or private access. If you have a particular roundabout in mind go take a look on StreetView or video to check its properties. Other times the mapping is just faulty.

• Funny
Reactions: M00cow
Still can't have access to calendar.
In car ask for permission but is already granted.
If this is a Samsung phone and the calendar is in Outlook then the problem is that the car syncs to Samsung Calendar which syncs to Outlook. When it goes wrong, it's because Outlook has stopped sharing. In Outlook, open the menu, go to settings (gear wheel) at the bottom, press on the name of the email account and turn on Sync Calendars.

Hope this helps/

Really like the larger font option, but has anybody else using this noticed using larger text, that the nav is now permanently zoomed in, whereas previously the nav used to zoom close to an exit/junction, now it's just permanently zoomed. Tesla giveth, Tesla taketh away.

Reactions: Horatio Alger
Does it still also change text on screen when it tries to interpret incorrectly what you say.

Not unusual to try something like (not a real example)

Say “Turn fan on”
As speak, display “turn fan on”
Then in front of eyes changes to “turn fan off”

At which point it says fan is already off!
I once asked Siri, verbatim:
“Where is JFK airport?”

The response:
“I didn't find any places matching 'John F. Kennedy International Airport'.”

Sure you didn’t Siri, sure you didn’t….

If this is a Samsung phone and the calendar is in Outlook then the problem is that the car syncs to Samsung Calendar which syncs to Outlook. When it goes wrong, it's because Outlook has stopped sharing. In Outlook, open the menu, go to settings (gear wheel) at the bottom, press on the name of the email account and turn on Sync Calendars.

Hope this helps/
Yes, it's samsung s21 and no Outlook in my phone.

Good long drive yesterday with 2023.12, found the larger font was absolutely worth-while and negates me needing varifocals which is a strong positive. I also used the scroll wheel to turn off wipers when they went nuts (before stopping to clean that part of the window with my 'autopilot kit'). I like getting pictures on the info card, including for Sarn Park SuperChargers.

Can't say I felt the need to use the left button actions, or make a Zoom call. If the Spotify app has changed it had no downside and worked perfectly well.

Hello to all the other Model 3's on the M4 yesterday, at one point we were 3 abreast.

• Informative
Reactions: MrT3
I know this is a very niche issue, but I'll ask anyway...

To use my work Zoom I need to log in with SSO, which redirects to our authorisation page (our meetings are restricted, I need to log in to join them). On that page, I need to change the domain I log into via a dropdown window. The dropdown window doesn't work, nothing happens when pressing on it. I don't suppose anyone else has seen this & knows any kind of fix?

I also used the scroll wheel to turn off wipers when they went nuts (before stopping to clean that part of the window with my 'autopilot kit').
No surprise to hear the wipers are still complete crap. Cleaning the windscreen in front of the cameras makes no difference for me. Even if it did, I can’t get out of the car when on the motorway.