Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta on 2023.12.* - when?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The employee build has been out what two weeks now? Even the initial public group hasn't got a release yet - which seems odd.

Going to be a quite a while more for full public beta release on 2023 build.

They seem to be focusing on the major push of the regular (non beta) 2023 build this year. Like majorly.

It took 3 weeks for 11.3.1 to come out after 11.3 came out.

The employee build has been out what two weeks now? Even the initial public group hasn't got a release yet - which seems odd.

Going to be a quite a while more for full public beta release on 2023 build.

They seem to be focusing on the major push of the regular (non beta) 2023 build this year. Like majorly.
The employee build you are referring to is based on 2023.12 base? Thanks.

Osho

For me I like the steering wheel button options and especially the ease at the way you select them. Also the Font size might be nice to try and "see". 🤣

Got ya. Would be nice if beta was always parallel or close to public.

But considering the current beta is still on an old 2022 base and the current employee which “should be” the next beta is (finally) based on 2023.6 I would honestly not be expect to see beta running on a 2023.12 base for many months.

But who knows they (had) been pushing out a lot of beta releases in the last few months; even if they’ve all still been on a 2022 base.