Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023.6.11 installed over 2023.6.8 today on my Feb 2022 MSLR. Just one problem, the dashcam turned off. The only way to get it back on was to reseat the USB drive. This also happened after the 2023.6.8. Other than that it's a "nothing burger".

It's not worth mentioning since it's only "minor bug fixes" with no specific release notes.

If you were on 2023.6.1, there isn't much new. Those of us on 2.12 have not received these new features...

2023.6.11 Release Notes

Trip Planner

Trip Planner will add stops at Superchargers if charging is needed to reach your destination.

Zoom Meetings

Make video calls with Zoom using the interior cabin camera.

Manual App

Tesla has added a new app called 'Manual.'

Reverse Camera

While the vehicle is in reverse, the reverse camera will now remain on the screen at all times.

Climate System Warming Up

In situations where your vehicle is waiting for the air in the HVAC system to warm up before turning on the fan

Browser

The vehicle's browser has been updated.

Tire Pressure Card

The car image on the tire pressure swipeable card in the Model 3 and Model Y has been updated.

Improvements to Apple Music

With this update, Tesla has made improvements to Apple Music

Curious if anyone with the 2023.6.11 update from 2024.6.8 (or .9) noticed a fix to the consumption graph. After 6.8 installed a few weeks ago, the graph no longer agreed with the trip card. This is discussed elsewhere on this forum.

I just went from 2023.6.9 to 2023.6.11
I had to do a steering wheel reboot to get the app to connect to the vehicle.
I'm hoping the reverse camera will now pop up immediately. Mine has had a second delay compared to the side cameras.

I actually noticed this on basic AP on my road trip this last weekend. I thought it was from an earlier update and just had not seen the behavior since I'm not on highways with trucks very much. Car definitely slides closer to the opposite side of the lane when there's a large trunk next to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob2C