Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.6.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how to “push” an update in the car? Or is it simply waiting for it to appear

Since only about 2% of cars have received the update so far it may be days or even weeks before everyone is up to date. Remember the people who post on here are some of the few who have received the update ... you haven't been left behind you are part of the 98%!

Reactions: init6
From what I've seen after a day of using .6.9 I will continue to rely on my mirrors, cameras and eyes.

either that or....

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 09.04.04.png

Seems like the cars only "ask" for an update once a day from the Tesla servers.
So if you havent had it today, most likely the car will ask for an update tomorrow and will start downloading it (if its available)

My update seems to happen every 11am (or later if im not in the car)...

I have received the update yesterday. I was so happy that I got the update that I requested it and fair enough I got the update. Although I cannot see anything else, I can see the park assist working, slightly erratic as sometimes can be overcautious, but it is just fine. I am happy, wife is happy but defo needs big improvements.

Reactions: SteveH13
I have received the update yesterday. I was so happy that I got the update that I requested it and fair enough I got the update. Although I cannot see anything else, I can see the park assist working, slightly erratic as sometimes can be overcautious, but it is just fine. I am happy, wife is happy but defo needs big improvements

I have USS and can’t get it to park itself 🤣 so can’t wait to try the update lol