Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Holiday Update Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen any videos of the parking assist visualizations on a Model S or X? Every one I've seen is on a Model Y. I ask because (as anyone with an S or X knows), the current (almost useless) "park assist" visualizations do not appear on the main screen, but on the screen behind the steering wheel. I assume (hope) that on the S and X this is changing to show park assist on the main screen so that you can use touch to change the angle, etc.

Reactions: Fleer
According to notateslaapp it will be for all models

Attachments

• IMG_0954.png
    IMG_0954.png
    968.7 KB · Views: 28
Have both a Ryzen + USS 3LR and YLR. Both updated today, neither got high fidelity park assist, so it might just be a vision only feature…meh.

Went to go set up the custom lock sounds, and it looks like it only plays them when you lock the car, but not on unlock lol.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Have both a Ryzen + USS 3LR and YLR. Both updated today, neither got high fidelity park assist, so it might just be a vision only feature…meh.

Went to go set up the custom lock sounds, and it looks like it only plays them when you lock the car, but not on unlock lol.
Thanks for the info. Now I know not to get my hopes up for the HFPA on my Ryzen USS MYLR. Seems like a lump of coal for this Xmas update looking at the rest of the features.

Thanks for the info. Now I know not to get my hopes up for the HFPA on my Ryzen USS MYLR. Seems like a lump of coal for this Xmas update looking at the rest of the features.
In the release notes it says "no ultrasonic sensors" which I must assume means it is only available for cars after they switched to vison which is basically later 2022 models and newer.

Last edited: