Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Telescope posted that Ashok Elluswamy (who works on AI at Tesla) said that “vehicles with ultrasonics will receive the park assist visualizations in a future update!”
View attachment 1000278
“should”, not “will”. You quoted a statement he didn’t even make.

We “should” get FSD beta visualisations in Europe In late 2021 according to Elon

“should”, not “will”. You quoted a statement he didn’t even make.

We “should” get FSD beta visualisations in Europe In late 2021 according to Elon
My bad, I meant to quote the Teslascope tweet, which said “will”…

Too many screens open :rolleyes:

IMG_0343.jpeg

Reactions: Durzel
I installed the holiday on my 2021 Model 3 and didn't get the "Speed Cameras on your route" option. Anyone else facing this issue as well? I did get it on the 2022 Model 3. I do have premium connectivity on both cars.
Are you in the UK or USA?

I’m keen to find out if our UK cars are getting it or not.

Two 2023 MY’s (ryzen + vision) here still waiting for the update :/

Tried setting up the custom lock sounds…but it looks like they only sound when locking the car, not on unlock lol.

That's intentional, it replaces the beep of the horn when the car locks. When locking the car you might want to walk away from the car without looking back and know it has locked itself. When the car unlocks you should be close to it and you can see and even hear it has unlocked because the mirrors unfold or simply because you can enter the car.