Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 M3 RWD Performance Specs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the car. However, I already curbed one of the rims and I am super bummed out about it. I haven't curbed a rim in years and I did it to my brand new M3. I am going to have to get it repaired fully at some point. For the time being has anyone found a matching grey color (for the 18" wheels)?
The list of folks that have not curbed factory wheels is very low I believe. Lucky for you the tires only last about 20k miles on a Tesla so you can move up a size to protect against it in the future.

Thanks for the comments everyone. It's frustrating because I am contemplating the lease/purchase and would like to have the info as part of my decision making process. I've test driven the vehicle on local roads and up to 65-70mph and it feels really strong. I just don't want to get it and find out it is a dog on the highway and higher speeds because Telsa nerfed this particular version. The power is there, is the software uncorking it or nerfing it?

These guys (whoever they are) say 15.2 on the RWD.

This is a very late response to your question. I just picked up a 2023 RWD SR+ with the phosphate batteries. Compared to my 2020 SR+, it is noticeably slower off the line. The low-end torque is just not there anymore like it was in my 2020 model 3. It’s a shame, cause that’s why I never tired of driving the 2020 model 3, its acceleration was always exciting to me. I guess Tesla decided to cut MFG costs with a trade-off in performance. There’s no way the 2023 model 3 rwd, will ever see 15.2 for the 0-60, unless you’re running it driverless? LOL
It would be totally cool if the Tesla engineers could somehow tweak the performance via a SW upgrade.