Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunday 29 Jan 23 SUMMARY

Latest WuWa video confirms Shanghai South is devoid of any Teslas.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow (Monday)

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

COSCO TENGFEI I suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas at all. I still haven't spotted a VIN shower either.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Sunday 29 Jan 23 SUMMARY

Latest WuWa video confirms Shanghai South is devoid of any Teslas.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow (Monday)

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

COSCO TENGFEI I suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas at all. I still haven't spotted a VIN shower either.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
any info on model 3 shipment to Ashdod (IL)? got my vin 2 weeks ago and EDD is 7-20 of march :) seems like you can still order to feb-mar on teslas website, should come from SHG, if you want i can still access ashdod port expected ships page beacuse im a local :) thanks

any info on model 3 shipment to Ashdod (IL)? got my vin 2 weeks ago and EDD is 7-20 of march :) seems like you can still order to feb-mar on teslas website, should come from SHG, if you want i can still access ashdod port expected ships page beacuse im a local :) thanks
Having a VIN already is surprising with the delivery date so far out. I'm assuming it's an LRW VIN.

I ordered a M3P through a salary sacrifice lease scheme (Lex) in the middle of November 2022.

I had the delivery preperation text like many others at the beginning of January, but nothing since.

Tesla Glasgow, my local dealer, have said no car has yet been allocated, but they expect I should see my car delivered around the second week of March, though I'm not sure what that is based on to be honest.

Looking at the two UK bound ships, and their arrival dates, it would seem my car is not on either of those ships, as I would expect it sooner, which would suggest it perhaps hasn't even been built yet.

So this would suggest at least a third ship heading for the UK before the end of Q1?

I ordered a M3P through a salary sacrifice lease scheme (Lex) in the middle of November 2022.

I had the delivery preperation text like many others at the beginning of January, but nothing since.

Tesla Glasgow, my local dealer, have said no car has yet been allocated, but they expect I should see my car delivered around the second week of March, though I'm not sure what that is based on to be honest.

Looking at the two UK bound ships, and their arrival dates, it would seem my car is not on either of those ships, as I would expect it sooner, which would suggest it perhaps hasn't even been built yet.

So this would suggest at least a third ship heading for the UK before the end of Q1?
I'm in the same position as you. Come by the M3P waiting room thread Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

Reactions: thestarkfactor
Yes it is, whats the difference?
LRW just confirms the car is built in Shanghai. Normally having the VIN would be an indication that the car has left the factory and is on its way.
As a rule of thumb I use 19 days for the Shanghai to Ashdod voyage, therefore I wouldn't expect your car to depart Shanghai until around 14 Feb.
If your car was onboard say, COSCO TENGFEI it would arrive in Ashdod around 14 Feb which doesn't tie-in with your EDD.
So in summary, either your VIN has been allocated in error or the EDD is incorrect. Knowing Tesla, probably both.

Alternatively, there is the possibility that instead of being shipped direct from Shanghai it is being shipped via, say Zeebrugge. Now that MY for Israel is being shipped from Zeebrugge there may be some cost benefit in combining M3 and MY shipments from Zeebrugge. It would mean a longer shipment time and could explain why you have a VIN and an EDD well into the future.

Last edited:
LRW just confirms the car is built in Shanghai. Normally having the VIN would be an indication that the car has left the factory and is on its way.
As a rule of thumb I use 19 days for the Shanghai to Ashdod voyage, therefore I wouldn't expect your car to depart Shanghai until around 14 Feb.
If your car was onboard say, COSCO TENGFEI it would arrive in Ashdod around 14 Feb which doesn't tie-in with your EDD.
So in summary, either your VIN has been allocated in error or the EDD is incorrect. Knowing Tesla, probably both.

Alternatively, there is the possibility that instead of being shipped direct from Shanghai it is being shipped via, say Zeebrugge. Now that MY for Israel is being shipped from Zeebrugge there may be some cost benefit in combining M3 and MY shipments from Zeebrugge. It would mean a longer shipment time and could explain why you have a VIN and an EDD well into the future.
In israel in order to the banks to Trasfer money to a car company we must provide the VIN maybe thats why i got it, anyhow i dont think it left shanghai yet because you can still order to feb-mar in Teslas website so maybe they have extra cars on board or the ship hasnt left also from when the car lands in the port it has a least 2 weeks before it can be delivered the state require tesla to run tests and a lot of regulation so maybe thats why EDD is late :)