Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunday 29 Jan 23 SUMMARY

GOLD XING
has now arrived in Zeebrugge. Some cars may be crossloaded on to DANUBE HIGHWAY to Sweden and Finland. Cars to Drammen may have to wait week or so for AUTO ENERGY.

SEA HELLINIS has now arrived alongside Koper.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

COSCO TENGFEI I am going to cease tracking her - no evidence has emerged to suggest she has any Teslas onboard.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Sunday 29 Jan 23 SUMMARY

GOLD XING
has now arrived in Zeebrugge. Some cars may be crossloaded on to DANUBE HIGHWAY to Sweden and Finland. Cars to Drammen may have to wait week or so for AUTO ENERGY.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

COSCO TENGFEI I am going to cease tracking her - no evidence has emerged to suggest she has any Teslas onboard.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Thank you - so Ireland likely LAKE KIVU or HOEGH TRAPPER...........looking forward to some movement on VINs in the next couple of weeks!!

Had my morning check and seems MSC IMMACOLATA is now delayed by 10 days - or is this a wrong ETA given the fact she’s in the canal and proceeding at a lower speed?

B2B1F5AF-1613-4C18-9AC7-9B4E3B38A035.jpeg

Sunday 29 Jan 23 SUMMARY

GOLD XING

MSC IMMACOLATA now shows arriving in 23 days on Tesla tracker, anybody knows why? :(

1675152559595.png