Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Performance Announced - Discussion thread post announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what brands of mats are available? I normally get Tuxmats but they didn't have an option for a 2024 model 3
On that note... this may be a dumb question... but will mats/trunk liners/frunk liners from a '23 Model 3 fit properly in the '24 Model 3s? I've been curious about that, and was curious if anyone might know. My understanding is that the rear seats sit at a slightly higher angle, but I haven't seen anything solidly suggest that the floor designs/trunk shape have drastically changed?

On that note... this may be a dumb question... but will mats/trunk liners/frunk liners from a '23 Model 3 fit properly in the '24 Model 3s? I've been curious about that, and was curious if anyone might know. My understanding is that the rear seats sit at a slightly higher angle, but I haven't seen anything solidly suggest that the floor designs/trunk shape have drastically changed?
The Tesla shop seems to indicate the all weather mats are different between new and old.

Reactions: arkhos
Has everyone outgrown their current M3P and M3LR already? Have you gotten to top speed already, used the brakes to their heat capacity, powered through corners with 4 wheel drift, taken the battery from 100-0% and just in general made full use of the vehicle capabilities and still want more… if so why do you want more

Is it just “i want a slightly faster acceleration to the road speed limit”?

• Funny
Reactions: cptnslo
Has everyone outgrown their current M3P and M3LR already? Have you gotten to top speed already, used the brakes to their heat capacity, powered through corners with 4 wheel drift, taken the battery from 100-0% and just in general made full use of the vehicle capabilities and still want more… if so why do you want more

The list of upgrades is 3 pages long. Added Power is on the 3rd page. Everyone doesn't need to squeeze every drop out before moving on. You can. But that's the point of personal preferences. The real question is why don't you upgrade every single opportunity? Because you choose not to spend the money. Not because there is still juice left.

The list of upgrades is 3 pages long. Added Power is on the 3rd page. Everyone doesn't need to squeeze every drop out before moving on. You can. But that's the point of personal preferences. The real question is why don't you upgrade every single opportunity? Because you choose not to spend the money. Not because there is still juice left.

I'm upgrading after a year. Let them get the bugs out first. Agree that the new car is very nice outside of the increased power. The improved suspension, insulation, build quality and ventilated seats are alone worth the upgrade for me. The power increase and static price are just icing on the cake.

Reactions: Joshker and Jangy

IMG_0004.gif

Who drives only up to the speed limit…

• Funny
Reactions: Lolo780 and KGinCO

Asides for 4 wheel drifting, yes. It’s more of a I want much faster acceleration above the speed limit.

I ended up going Plaid (which I am very happy with), but if the new M3P launched earlier I probably would have been very tempted to go in that direction

Reactions: juliusb and Sellout