Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

23 MX Owners - Do you think we'll ever get full functionality without USS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They will have to add a camera to get full functionality. No way to resolve the front bumper camera blind spot in software.
Why in the world did they remove the sensor without adding that camera?

For the minimal cost savings, it doesn't make sense.

It's disappointing I spent $100k+ on a car that has less functionality than earlier years and I'm sure in the future this will be a year people avoid on the resale market specifically for that reason (earlier and later years will have full functionality).

I suspect in the next year they will release a 24 MX with a front camera or something similar to bring back the functionality ours are missing, and no effort will ever be made to bring it to the 2023 MX's.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but that seems like the most likely case in my opinion.

What do you think?
My guess is it's going to be on the 2024 X and they will announce at the Cyber truck launch event

And both act differently. The left door you have to wait a few seconds to be able to pull on it - otherwise it feels like it's going to break. The right door, the slightest pull (after waiting the delay) causes it to swing open violently all the way without stopping which if you don't stop it, it will hit anything in it's path. Including my '95 911 :(
Mine knocked over my trash can multiple times doing the same thing. The door was dented due to this defect when my MX was finally lemoned.