Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

351 Mile Range!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an interesting observation today... I have a late Nov build LR with "F" battery. I noticed that the Monroney sticker shows a consumption of 350 wh/mi. I saw someone else showed a picture of the LR+ sticker which shows 320 wh/mi. I checked my trip energy graph, and sure enough the dotted line for rated consumption is 320. So that gives me hope that my X will be one of the ones that will get the updated range.

Supposed to take delivery of my X on Sunday (hopefully sooner; apparently just waiting for an updated Monroney sticker). I just logged on to the web site and looked at my Build Details. It now officially shows Long Range Plus (showed just Long Range through yesterday), and the MVPA has been updated to reflect Long Range Plus as well. Getting closer. I can feel it! :cool:

Reactions: AvengerBB
Supposed to take delivery of my X on Sunday (hopefully sooner; apparently just waiting for an updated Monroney sticker). I just logged on to the web site and looked at my Build Details. It now officially shows Long Range Plus (showed just Long Range through yesterday), and the MVPA has been updated to reflect Long Range Plus as well. Getting closer. I can feel it! :cool:

You're following closely in my footsteps. Make sure your X is charged to 100% before you pick it up. I'm planning to do this tonight to confirm I have the proper range for the plus model. As of now, I'm still showing range for the normal long range (non plus). I have latest software and rev F battery.

Had an interesting observation today... I have a late Nov build LR with "F" battery. I noticed that the Monroney sticker shows a consumption of 350 wh/mi. I saw someone else showed a picture of the LR+ sticker which shows 320 wh/mi. I checked my trip energy graph, and sure enough the dotted line for rated consumption is 320. So that gives me hope that my X will be one of the ones that will get the updated range.

For the Raven LR rating of 328 miles you need about 300 wh/mi.
That so happens to be exactly where my rated line is.

For the Raven LR+ rating of 351 miles you need about 285 wh/mi
I would expect for those that do show 351-ish on full charge on their LR+ their rated line has probably moved to around 285 wh/mi
That would be nice to confirm. But I'm sure it would not be lower ahead of the firmware.

My current average so happens to be around 302 wh/mi, so the grid line, rated line and current average are all on top of each other.

49619730651_02bf8ed509_b_d.jpg

49619730641_b81f179ed4_b_d.jpg

I picked up my LR+ today (3/4) from the Fremont Delivery Center. I ordered it on 2/13 and I was worried I would just get the ‘Long Range’ version without the added range since the announcement was made a day later. Happily, the moroney sticker and the main screen all indicate ‘Long Range Plus’. The rep said I was grandfathered in. There are some fitment issues with some of the body panels but not enough to reject delivery.

Good luck guys for those who are patiently waiting.

Attachments

• 85D8DFE0-1790-419D-9A1D-8024A6AE2A6E.jpeg
    85D8DFE0-1790-419D-9A1D-8024A6AE2A6E.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Hebert
I picked up my LR+ today (3/4) from the Fremont Delivery Center. I ordered it on 2/13 and I was worried I would just get the ‘Long Range’ version without the added range since the announcement was made a day later. Happily, the moroney sticker and the main screen all indicate ‘Long Range Plus’. The rep said I was grandfathered in. There are some fitment issues with some of the body panels but not enough to reject delivery.

Good luck guys for those who are patiently waiting.

I have a very similar build. What max range do you see on your display and in the app?

For the Raven LR rating of 328 miles you need about 300 wh/mi.
That so happens to be exactly where my rated line is.

For the Raven LR+ rating of 351 miles you need about 285 wh/mi
I would expect for those that do show 351-ish on full charge on their LR+ their rated line has probably moved to around 285 wh/mi
That would be nice to confirm. But I'm sure it would not be lower ahead of the firmware.

My current average so happens to be around 302 wh/mi, so the grid line, rated line and current average are all on top of each other.

You're right - looked closer on my drive today and the rated line is at about 300.