Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could we please get an updated lineup of order numbers that are assigned to each remaining batch and estimated timelines?

I’ve tried to look on website and this thread but can’t find the original list.

Thanks!

From Oct 4 email

How do I know what batch I am in?!
Batch 1 is Order #2081 - 2219 Delivery ETA By end of Next Week
Batch 2 is Order #2220- 2401 Delivery ETA 2 weeks
Batch 3 is Order # 2402- 2619 Delivery ETA 3 weeks
Batch 4 is order # 2620- 2839 Delivery ETA 4 weeks
Batch 5 is order # 2840- 3024 Delivery ETA 5 weeks
Batch 6 is order # 3025 - Present, Delivery ETA 6 weeks

From Oct 4 email

How do I know what batch I am in?!
Batch 1 is Order #2081 - 2219 Delivery ETA By end of Next Week
Batch 2 is Order #2220- 2401 Delivery ETA 2 weeks
Batch 3 is Order # 2402- 2619 Delivery ETA 3 weeks
Batch 4 is order # 2620- 2839 Delivery ETA 4 weeks
Batch 5 is order # 2840- 3024 Delivery ETA 5 weeks
Batch 6 is order # 3025 - Present, Delivery ETA 6 weeks

Batch 2 arrived Monday. So I think this old "Estimate" is void ;)
Let's get an update from the source.

Got mine (Batch #3) last night. Everything looks great! Thanks for getting out all those packages as quickly as possible!

One word of Caution: I installed them in the relative dark last night. When I got in this morning, I did not realize that I had just covered the "gas" pedal with the floormat. Luckily, an idiot proof warning popped up when I tried to shift it to Reverse from Park. It said something to the effect of the accelerator and brake pedal are depressed and the car will not shift out of Park. These mats need to be pushed down into the space they are molded for, so be careful especially with the driver side!

Hello -- my order number is 3469 --- What do you estimate the shipping ETA to be? If it is outside of November, I'm hoping to see if my order can be cancelled. I need these mats sooner.

Thank you!

@EVTuning, sent a request on this thread and on your website a few days ago requesting cancellation. Have not heard back. I also PM-ed you as well. Hoping to get order 3469 cancelled.

Thanks!

My mats were delivered today! But when I went to the post office to pick them up, I was told postage was due.
Looks like postage was paid for 3 lbs when the full weight was 7 lbs 2.2 oz. I chose the free shipping option but the shipping label shows Priority Mail Express 1-day. I was told I would need to pay an additional $41.20 to pick them up. I was pretty disappointed as I wanted to put them in the car right away! Please let me know what can be done to resolve this or if I can provide any more info. My order number is #2594. Thank you
I believe we resolved this issue and it's really weird the post office tried to collect from you instead of from me.