Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
** Frunk pricing mistake **

The price is $82.29, not $118.89. We're sending a refund of the difference to the people that have already ordered.

The correct price is listed here now:
2018 Tesla Model 3 - Frunk MAXpider Cargo Mat [Covers Frunk, Black] MAX229833

Orders for the frunk will be in the first production batch scheduled to ship in December.
The trunk is in development, we'll send an update as soon as it's available for ordering.

Wow, $119 for just the frunk mat is sort of insane

I've noticed all the frunk or trunk mats in general are rather pricy especially when you compare them to picking up a front and backseat mat set. I'm sure they are sold in smaller volume and that accounts for the difference to set up a line that has a more limited appeal. I'll likely be getting a set to protect my car because I want something waterproof.

I received the mats today and used pliers to remove the 3D logo. These pictures show what it looks like after I removed them. I think they look a lot better without the 3D logo.
473D1EA8-2F2F-49DB-B770-A3B7B405BDAD.jpeg
B10D17DE-4DD5-4213-8000-BD6465D1711F.jpeg
324A0B4E-4869-410B-9B18-B7E759837845.jpeg

@zoiks66 - nice. How difficult was it to remove using pliers?

It was surprisingly easy. The metal button caps are made of very soft metal (maybe plastic) and are just clipped onto the pole poking through the mat. I used needle nose pliers, and the caps came right off. I just finished filling the holes left behind by putting some black Permatex silicone sealant on the backside of the mats over the holes. That should stop any possible leak.

Today's supposed to be ship day from Auto Anything. This is after initial delivery was delayed. Order date: 7/25. I chatted with a rep and he couldn't give me any information about shipping status.

Anyone get any shipping updates from Auto Anything?

I am kicking myself for having switched orders from Part Catalog to save $50. :-(

Today's supposed to be ship day from Auto Anything. This is after initial delivery was delayed. Order date: 7/25. I chatted with a rep and he couldn't give me any information about shipping status.

Anyone get any shipping updates from Auto Anything?

I am kicking myself for having switched orders from Part Catalog to save $50. :-(
Ordered from AutoAnything on 7/24 with today as revised shipping date.The rep I talked to said shipping team will send a shipping update after today passes. He said they set up a new line of communication with Maxpider but that he had no information of when it will ship. He did say the next batch is due to go out on 9/28 but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Ordered from AutoAnything on 7/24 with today as revised shipping date.The rep I talked to said shipping team will send a shipping update after today passes. He said they set up a new line of communication with Maxpider but that he had no information of when it will ship. He did say the next batch is due to go out on 9/28 but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks @Cal. I was also told to watch for a shipping update later today or tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

i am in the same boat. after several delayed changes in delivery the last change said that my shipping date was today 9/20. didnt get an email saying that my order was shipped so i called autoanything but I was told to wait for an email later today or tomorrow. I lost all trust in them to deliver in time so im not keeping my hopes up. I wished I ordered somewhere else even if it cost more.

Y'all can still cancel your order with Autoanything and get a refund. It seems like partscatalog is more transparent with their shipping times but unfortunately they don't ship to Hawaii. I ordered a set of hexOmats for $100 through EV Tuning solutions, which is getting me by in the meantime.

Yup delayed again!! called the customer service of autoanything and they said that they are out of stock again. so for those of you waiting for your supposedly delivery date of 9/20 and didnt get an email of confirmation for shipment dont get your hopes up. maybe wait another week or month... im just laughing it off coz i got delayed about 5 times now. Autoanything for me has no integrity. they didnt even bother emailing about the delays. i find it out from calling them. DO NOT BUY from AUTOANYTHING!!!

Y'all can still cancel your order with Autoanything and get a refund. It seems like partscatalog is more transparent with their shipping times but unfortunately they don't ship to Hawaii. I ordered a set of hexOmats for $100 through EV Tuning solutions, which is getting me by in the meantime.

yeah thought about that but canceling and reordering will put us back in the line and we might get our mats next year.

yeah thought about that but canceling and reordering will put us back in the line and we might get our mats next year.

Orders placed right now are scheduled to ship November 2, roughly 6 weeks from now. See here for updated status:

Front & Rear: 2018 Tesla Model 3 - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX229678
Frunk (December ship date): 2018 Tesla Model 3 - Frunk MAXpider Cargo Mat [Covers Frunk, Black] MAX229833

We keep these pages constantly updated so please keep an eye on it for any changes. Once your order is received you can check your pre-order status at any time at the following link. We keep this updated for the people that have already placed their order, so they will always know their scheduled ship date.

Order Status - 3D MAXpider Floor Liners

10/4 for me. Definitely not a favorable first time shopping experience.

In the same boat. I ordered 7/25 and got shipping date pushed out to 10/4 today. I got the email today (9/21) asking me to accept the new date by 9/20 16:00, otherwise the order will be canceled. Their system would not let me accept the new date as it has passed 9/20 4pm.

I ended up chatting with the representative and asked him to mark my acceptance for me. Here is what he told me "Maxpider contacted us to tell us that those Kagu floor mats are scheduled to ship out of the warehouse next Thursday or Friday. Since it has Home Delivery as the shipping method, the order will be delivered on OR before 10/04." Not sure if I can trust them anymore.

I did get compensated of additional 5% discount on these mats back in Aug when they broke their promise of shipping date. That helps me hang in there for a little longer.