Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to dawn of 4th week! Many VIN reports this morning. Hope you are lucky! Live in one of these states?

AL AR AZ
CT DE FL
GA HI IA
IN KS KY
MD MI MN
MO NC NE
NJ NY OH
OK PA TN
TX UT VA
WA

Only 16 days in 3 to 6 week estimate remain and these states have times beyond this in last 3 weeks. If you do not got a VIN by end of today give Tesla a friendly call or email :) With time for transit and delivery center congestion your on time delivery may be in danger. More so for more Eastern states or Sport configurations!

Be excited for the car and passionate about the mission but be sure Tesla is held to high standards :)

Last edited:
Welcome to dawn of 4th week! Many VIN reports this morning. Hope you are lucky! Live in one of these states?

AL AR AZ
CT DE FL
GA HI IA
IN KS KY
MD MI MN
MO NC NE
NJ NY OH
OK PA TN
TX UT VA
WA

Only 16 days in 3 to 6 week estimate remain and these states have times beyond this in last 3 weeks. If you do not got a VIN by end of today give Tesla a friendly call or email :) With time for transit and delivery center congestion your on time delivery may be in danger. More so for more Eastern states or Sport configurations!

Be excited for the car and passionate about the mission but be sure Tesla is held to high standards :)
Yeah, let’s bog down the phone system and distract the few ISAs there are as much as possible!

Reactions: mekberg
seems like a lot of 4/18 configs are getting their VINs now. any rhyme or reason based on state (CA vs others)? or other options?

Rhyme or Reason? Not with Tesla. I think it's a random number generator. I would not be surprised if some 4/18 folks took delivery while some still did not get a VIN. Same can be said about 4/15 or 4/12 folks. I was looking at the spreadsheet and one thing is certainly clear - there is not logic on this system. My brother who ordered and configured on 4/6 is getting his car on the exact same date as I am from 4/18. Literally 4 hours apart are our appointments at the same center. It was the first available time slot for him and so was it for myself. Make any sense?