Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 way flashers no longer working since last update...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You don’t say what the ‘last update’ is, which can be different for different people or different AP hardware versions, nor do you say whether you have an AP1 or AP2 car. But I can say that my AP1 car on 17.24.28 seems to have no problem with the hazard lights.

If you haven’t tried it yet you may want to try to reboot the screens or even turn off the car and turn it back on to see if that helps.

You don’t say what the ‘last update’ is, which can be different for different people or different AP hardware versions, nor do you say whether you have an AP1 or AP2 car. But I can say that my AP1 car on 17.24.28 seems to have no problem with the hazard lights.

If you haven’t tried it yet you may want to try to reboot the screens or even turn off the car and turn it back on to see if that helps.

I've got AP1 and I'm on version 17.24.30.

I rebooted both screens but that didn't resolve it.

I noticed that a week ago. It was before I got the *.28 release. Your post reminded me to try it again. Nope, no flashers.

Seriously, this would be a top safety concern... phone Tesla about it.

But, before you do... Are they really not working or does it just appear they are not working? Turn on the hazard button and get out and have a look at what's going on outside the vehicle. It may just be that the indicators and sounds are not happening inside the car but the hazards themselves are in fact showing outside. The center stack is responsible for the sounds playing through the speakers but I don't think the stack is needed for the actual bulbs to blink.

Get back to us on that, thanks!

Hi. I just found out that the 4 way flashers are not working on my Model S either. I tried to use them yesterday and the button feels different than the glove compartment door release button. Did the 4-way flasher button feel different on your Model S? How did you get this resolved? Thanks.

I needed to use my 4 way flashers today and they no longer work.

The last time they functioned was just before the last software updates which happened within the last couple of weeks.

Anyone else experienced this?