Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$500 accessory credit - what to get?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All - I'm brand new here. I just ordered an inventory 75 RWD to be delivered in 1-2 weeks. I don't have an unlimited budget - so I ordered the cheapest possible car I could find. 75 RWD in red (EAP 2.5), inventory, no transport fee, small showroom discount ($1300), no options whatsoever; I even took off the EAP software to save myself the $5k. After the tax credit it comes out under $65k so I figure that's a decent deal.

I did use a referral code so I'm told I get a $500 accessory credit. What are people getting with that? I can see doing the all weather floormats but they seem pricey, and Amazon has some for much cheaper with great reviews.

So - what did you get with your $500?

Hi All - I'm brand new here. I just ordered an inventory 75 RWD to be delivered in 1-2 weeks. I don't have an unlimited budget - so I ordered the cheapest possible car I could find. 75 RWD in red (EAP 2.5), inventory, no transport fee, small showroom discount ($1300), no options whatsoever; I even took off the EAP software to save myself the $5k. After the tax credit it comes out under $65k so I figure that's a decent deal.

I did use a referral code so I'm told I get a $500 accessory credit. What are people getting with that? I can see doing the all weather floormats but they seem pricey, and Amazon has some for much cheaper with great reviews.

So - what did you get with your $500?
I would go for the all weather floor mats or a wall charger

i dont recommend the OEM weather mats, you're better off going aftermarket as the OEM weather tech are junk

To each their own, but I like the weather tech floor mats. If you feel like throwing some of the money away, the performance pedals are pretty awesome (and look much better imo). Totally not necessary, they feel much better than the stock rubber ones.

To each their own, but I like the weather tech floor mats. If you feel like throwing some of the money away, the performance pedals are pretty awesome (and look much better imo). Totally not necessary, they feel much better than the stock rubber ones.

to give more insight on my reasoning,

i have the 3d kagu mats in one car and the tesla oem weathertech in another

the 3d kagu fitment is on point and they do not move around, these are a softer more rubber feel.

on the other hand, the tesla ones are like trays/hard plastic liners that dont fit perfectly and they move around, pretty disappointed with these since they are considered OEM and dont even fit properly

Slightly tangential, but did it show up somewhere for you? My OA said it would show in my account a few weeks after delivery, but I don't even know where it would. I was thinking of the HPWC too.
I was told the same that it would show up in couple weeks; never showed up so I just kept stalking the service center and finally somebody in parts just ordered for me and dropped in off at my house within the next couple of days.

Only the first referral per referrer in the last several months gets the $500 credit. The rest only get the Unlimited Supercharging.

I didn't realize it was for the first referral only but I find it pretty generous, considering I get both free supercharging and the $500, plus the referrer gets the wall connector. That played a pretty large role in my decision to move in on the order before 4/30.