Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

52Kwh MIC M3 SR+. What's your battery deg?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming up to 1 year since I've owned my car and was wondering how it compares to other with battery deg. On first purchase a full charge would show a mileage of 263 but now a year later it's 255. 13200 miles done.
Never had anywhere near 255 miles out of it though I think realistic range is about 200-220.

I am kinda gutted that I didn't get the refreshed model with the 60Kw and ryzen powered screen but hey I got the car sooner and at a cheaper price so can't have it all.

Last edited:
Got my car around September time so pretty much a year give or take a few weeks, mine's gone from 262 and is currently at 258. I don't have a home charger so I've been relying on rapid/fast chargers the majority of the time too

Edit: Forget to mention mileage, 6000 miles done!

I am kinda gutted that I didn't get the refreshed model with the 60Kw and ryzen powered screen but hey I got the car sooner and at a cheaper price so can't have it all.
To compensate you did get the 0.5 seconds to 60 faster car though, which LR owners pay extra for the “performance” upgrade :cool:

Mine-
EBEC551B-30BA-4EB8-9C83-086D978CC970.jpeg

Reactions: Lord Farquad
55 kWhr battery too, less 2.4 buffer. Range loss 5.98 miles at 11,000 miles (263 to 257). Real world range is 200+ miles
FWIW My old Freemont SR+ went from 236 to 214 miles in the same peroid/mileage. Real world mileage was 180+ miles.
End of Sep SR+ coming up to a year old, 10,000 miles and mine too has dropped from 263 to 257 (with Aero covers off). Lifetime consumption is 210.

Coming up to 1 year since I've owned my car and was wondering how it compares to other with battery deg. On first purchase a full charge would show a mileage of 263 but now a year later it's 255. 13200 miles done.
Never had anywhere near 255 miles out of it though I think realistic range is about 200-220.

August 19 SR+ with 22,000 miles, 7.5% degredation according to the Tessie App, most of it in year 1.