Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pulled the trigger on my LR white/white w inductions yesterday! The accessory purchasing has officially begun!

I'm in NY--does anyone have estimates of delivery timelines these days?

Fun fact I learned from a rep at the Tesla Store and confirmed with a measuring tape. the 3 row version has an extra inch of max leg room in the 2nd row if all the way back.
Congrats, I have the same configuration, ordered 3/13 and also located in NY. We’ll probably get it the same time. Are you on the island?

It's great to see all the VINs assigned and hearing that people are receiving--and loving--their MYs. Still waiting here in Washington. 1/26 order, MSM/black, 20", no FSD, no tow. Original delivery window of 2/10-3/10 passed ... without a peep from my SA. I have checked in 2-3 times over the past month but haven't even received an update. I reached out to a different store to see if they can provide any info. If I configure the same car on the Tesla website now, it says delivery in 1-2 weeks. Maybe I should just order again! :)
Washington here also. I'm a week behind you: ordered 2/3. No VIN yet, but eagerly awaiting!! SA told me expect delivery by end of March, but that seems to be the current talking point :)

Wish ZTFO been that easy for me. I am at a stage where my personal life and importantly relationships are getting affected. I admit the problem is with me on how I am handling things and not so much to blame Tesla or its SAs for this; they're doing what they've been doing for years. Honestly, I have lost the charm of getting MY. May be it won't have been so hard if this was not my first Tesla.

While Portland SAs are insisting I'll have my car before March 31st, I've decided to cancel and move on if I am not assigned a VIN before March end. I am so thankful to this forum and each one of you. I salute people like Duran505 who are waiting patiently for two years and still don't have a VIN; you guys are epitome of patience. At the end, its not Tesla to blame, its me who is not cut out for this.
Totally appreciate your frustration. Not long after I resigned myself to chilling out, I received the "prepare for delivery" email. After that, things moved quickly. I got that email 48 hours ago, and have since made final payment, signed loan docs, and gotten insurance. My account page was pretty clear on what steps I needed to perform. Portland SA called me this morning to arrange delivery to my driveway for tomorrow morning. So the waiting is tough, but then that turns on a dime. Now it's go time!