Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y’all... new favorite chill place... camp mode, middle seat down, kicking back in 3rd row, usb-c charging via 3rd row port.
6BC75EA0-5D5F-4D19-B89D-012B3633930D.jpeg

Picked mine up today 2 days early. Ordered 1/29, vin on 3/4, built on 3/3

Blue/Black, LR AWD, 7 seater, 20” rims, hitch, no FSD, old headlights, VIN 141xxx.

Gaps were great but a piece of the plastic protective film must of came loose and was flapping in the wind so there are some scratches on the side view mirror trim. They said a quick service appt will fix that. My 3rd row seat was loose but it was fixed in the spot. I didn’t know they came with a Tire Repair Kit. I just bought one for $80 a couple weeks ago (now they are $60) btw. Got a free Nema 14-50 adapter too.

Only issue so far is a sometimes sluggish touchscreen... it seems to freeze at times but I’m not on the latest software so that should clear up soon. Also my 2nd row no longer slides or moves up/forward when using the button. Manual slider still works though.

This car is freaking wonderful to drive... so glad I didn’t wait.

Doing an overnight test drive of a 7 seater. Love the acceleration, but a bit more noise than I expected on the highway, and seats seem to be more comfortable for short drives. Small kids found the 3rd row a bit dark at night.

Now I’m back to not being sure..

I’m in GA as well. The day after I saw the VIN appear in my account (13 March), I was able to talk to someone at the Decatur service center by phone to schedule my delivery date. They were super easy about it. Said the car was still in CA, but it is due to arrive in GA on 27th. Scheduled delivery for the 28th, and I saw it reflected in my account shortly after.
I think mine must be on the same train as yours. I was a 3/8 order but same delivery date (Johns Creek)

Oh heck no.

var count = rows_in_spreadsheet_without_vin;
I’m also without a VIN, but seeing the brewing situation over the last months I decided to ZTFO and wait till next Q. If I wasn’t driving a model 3 I would definitely have tried to get the Y now and experience it. But Tesla is gonna Tesla, and they definitely Tesla the most around v1 releases to I decided to lay back, chillax and 🍿

Nope, count++ :)
Still waiting for a vin for our 7 seater white/white interior/tow hitch/19” place order on 3/6 - was waiting on trade in value confirmation but ended up getting more from Carmax. The Portland sales folks I’ve talked to said maybe next weekend (3/27) then a couple of days to detail so maybe Tuesday the 30th but prefaced it as all estimates.

Reactions: Pgiadr00
No mechanical parts = no physical moving.

However, by energizing the corresponding leds, you can replicate the same results by brightening the left on a left turn, or right on a right turn

This is correct.

OF NOTE - this ALL ASSUMES that Tesla has programmed the lights for said functions. Has anyone seen reports from the MYP owners with these lights about if they track around corners, dim in the field of view of on-coming traffic, etc? Tesla may have just installed them, with plans to update functionality later.