Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to my SA today. I was told that their system shows a soft match for me and I should get information by March 22 and delivery around March 24th. He also told these are just estimates. Has anybody seen soft match and estimate around it becoming true?

My order - MY-LR, 7-seat, White with white, Gemini, FSD, no tow, In Seattle area.
I’ll tell you tomorrow. About two weeks ago they gave me a Soft Match / gate day (can’t recall exactly what they called it) for the 19th.
Fingers crossed that it’s accurate 🤞

Just got my VIN tonight! Ordered 10/2019 VIN 148XXX
Long Range White with Black Interior, Gemini, no FSD, no tow. Orange County California
I happened to see a truck with about 10 to 15 brand new Y’s on it on the 5 and the junction with 55 yesterday. Maybe one of those is yours! Everyone of the cars were white.

Of course I couldn’t tell if any were MY7’s vs 5’s, but hopefully they are.

Today is Delivery Day!!! I ordered on 01/11/2021 when the estimated wait was 2-5 weeks! Of course, the delivery count down disappeared after a while. I got a VIN on March 1st and the car was to arrive in Atlanta on March 15th with pick up scheduled for the 16th. Tesla called on the 15th and said the car was on a delayed rail car and they hoped it would be there by end of week. It made it to Atlanta on the 17th and pick up is today! 19 days after receiving VIN! Can't Wait! White/White 20" 7 seater with no tow, no fsd.

Ordered 1/7/21, got a VIN on 3/15/21, and the car showed up in my driveway this morning, 3/18/21. Minor mis-alignment of a tail light, and the 2nd row pass-thru seat release doesn't work, so it doesn't fold down, but that's about it! Happy to have this thing after following its progress and saving for it for 2 years!

Attachments

• 20210318_124330~2.jpg
    20210318_124330~2.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Jemblue7my
Hey all, thought I'd throw another data point in here for the LR MY 7 Seater

Ordered: 03/06
Vin Date: N/A
Delivery Date: N/A

Peabody, MA - Service Center
Waiting on VIN, profile/finance complete

Vehicle Specs
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Vehicle Specs
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Cool, thanks for sharing! Love the Blue metallic paint on a MY.

Feel free to check out the Google Docs Spreadsheet: Wiki - Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

It's a list of entries, past and current MY orders, and may help in providing an estimate on your delivery date.

Vehicle Specs
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Congrats! I have the same plus the tow hitch. I am in SoCal and still have no VIN or estimated delivery date in my account. SA reassured me that it will be delivered by end of March.

Cool, thanks for sharing! Love the Blue metallic paint on a MY.

Feel free to check out the Google Docs Spreadsheet: Wiki - Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

It's a list of entries, past and current MY orders, and may help in providing an estimate on your delivery date.

Thanks, just added there!

Congrats! I have the same plus the tow hitch. I am in SoCal and still have no VIN or estimated delivery date in my account. SA reassured me that it will be delivered by end of March.

Good to hear, thanks!

LOL so no joke. I checked existing inventory for fun and saw the exact specs of my Model Y order for a demo vehicle with 125 miles

Called up Tesla, they matched me with the VIN immediately. Saved ~$870. Was surprised though, they can't remove the destination fee even though the car exists already in the state...

• Informative
Reactions: kkw249
Has anyone seen VINs today? Based on what a Tesla rep told me I thought today would be my day but with every refresh I continue to feel more and more discouraged. It’s like running a race where they continuously keep moving the finish line.

Yes...No word from my SA. I think today is her day off. And I got my insurance set up because that's the last step - you can't have proof in Texas until you have a VIN. I didn't want anything delaying it and I'm eager. ;)
Hello Fellow Houstonian,

Just got my VIN (148xx) assigned today for MY LR AWD 7 str,

I am in market to get insurance quotes... can you share what quote you got and by which company?

Thank you.

Has anyone seen VINs today? Based on what a Tesla rep told me I thought today would be my day but with every refresh I continue to feel more and more discouraged. It’s like running a race where they continuously keep moving the finish line.
If you have a valid email address on file with Tesla, they will email as soon as the VIN is assigned to your account. Don't ruin your F5 key. :)

Reactions: Ywait and kkw249
I assume I will get some kind of notification as well. Unfortunately I’ve been deferring my expectations out to the 19th for so long...
Now that it is here (and it feels like the finish line has been moved again) I can’t help but continue to refresh “just in case”. 😂😂

The end result is that today has been one of my most distracted, least productive days I’ve had in a while. 😓

Just got my vin today - no emails just logging in and looking at the reservation details. One thing to note was that I was expecting the order number to change and display the vin but you have to go into the order details (completed tasks) to see it.
White/white
19”
Tow
No NOA
Vin 1514xx