Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My window just shifted from 26-29 to 19th - 24th...right in line with yours! Weird that the window expanded.
Checked last night and it appears the car is still on the train trying to reach Chicago. It'll then be uploaded to the truck for the final delivery center. Phone rep thinks it will happen by Monday/Tuesday, and the delivery center says that once they have confirmed ETA, they will push the coveted schedule pick text. It's quite possible that our window may change.

Remember, reps have proven to be wrong on many occasions, so who knows.

Reactions: fishy21
What have you picked? Which floor mats? Was eyeing Tuxmat for 7-seater, but that's sold out. I have decided not to order anything until I have at least the confirmed pick-up date.
Homelink, Real Tesla mats the front and back and after market seat back protector for 3rd row, Tesla oem bins for center console . After market Trunk mat, mud flaps, under seat storage bin, center console white wrap, silicon cup holder inserts, door handle wraps, phone holder for dash, wheel hubs kit from Tesla, Wall charger, seat back trash bag for kids to use. Probably more I lost count after while. Only thing missing is what you asked. 3rd row mats. “ Probably will order Tesla made textile one.” Just ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: MacO512 and Tezla.
Checked last night and it appears the car is still on the train trying to reach Chicago. It'll then be uploaded to the truck for the final delivery center. Phone rep thinks it will happen by Monday/Tuesday, and the delivery center says that once they have confirmed ETA, they will push the coveted schedule pick text. It's quite possible that our window may change.

Delivery day set for 23rd at 2. Had options for the 23rd, 24th or 25th.

Reactions: WhiteWi
Good news over here

OD 11/2 MYLR7 Gemini White/black interior, no tow, no fsd

I was had an EDD of May 30-June 27, then was backed up to July 11-August 14. Today I was moved up to June 20-July 2. I'm going to be out of town from June 20-June 29, so we're pretty nervous over here. Nevertheless, that's a great move today. I hope everyone else is seeing positive movement in their EDD dates.
got my VIN Thursday afternoon! OD 10/31. They’re pumping them out now 🤗

Did you have to upload your insurance information?