Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up, I had the same issue when trying mine out, turned out that the seat in front of it could not be too far back..
Your 3rd row seat also wouldn't release from the upright position? In mine, the passenger side releases and folds forward slightly when I squeeze the button on the seat. Then I can push it down to fold it flat into the cargo area. The driver side one just doesn't release--whatever the seat is locked to so that it's upright just never lets go so the seat doesn't move at all.

Edit: I just tried. I moved the second row as far forward as it would go and still the same result.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otter2007
Luckily the issue isn’t something that requires immediate attention. Stay safe!
Yup. Rescheduled for next week. Drove the kids to school in the snow this morning and the car handled with aplomb--although I don't think I got much above 10mph.

Edit: oh hey, it looks like I can finally post a pic. Here she is, minutes after delivery on Monday!
IMG_1586.jpg

I have to say our MY LR 7 was probably the best put together Tesla I've ever seen. It has actually pained me to put it up for sale. I felt like we got a unicorn. Hopefully you will all be as lucky!

Don't forget your credit score impact. Last time I was at 1.49 and this time 1.24. My credit score was worse not as good now but it still should have been very good or excellent. I don't know what their tiers are to be honest. This time I was in the 800 range on all 3 bureaus. Last time one bureau seemed to be out of sync with the other 2 for my score.

Haven’t been on here much lately, but I’m still in TBD land. It’s been a little over 3 weeks by now. Still suspect it’s because of Carrier Direct, but I might call Tesla today to see if they have any more insight. Last time I called the person said it usually updates in 2-3 weeks so here we are.

AB gets you almost all the way there from about 25 mph on up. From an acceleration perspective, you can't really tell you aren't in the performance version if you are rolling a bit. You can always slap on the heavy Ubers and add the spoiler and paint the calipers if so desired.

I never once regretted not getting the MYP over my MYLR with boost. Every day though I appreciated the better ride quality of the LR over the P.

• Informative
Reactions: BagheeraNY