Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my delivery/pickup appointment set for tomorrow 3/27. I won't believe it's real until I'm driving home.

Fingers crossed for a smooth pickup process 🤞

MYLR, 7 seater, Midnight silver, 20" induction wheels, FSD. No tow.

OD 1/3/22. Original EDD August 22.
FSD added 1/9/22
EDD 3/27/22
I would like to say I’m happy for you, but being that I ordered 10/21 and I’m still waiting I’m not. :mad:

Totally understandable. I'd be frustrated too. I just happened to luck out with Tesla prioritizing vehicles with high priced options (mainly FSD). Possibly living 20 minutes from the factory may have something to do with it as well.

Hopefully you get yours soon.
Yeah it was definitely the FSD that got you priority. I’m in the South Bay and picked up my S a few years ago from Fremont, so it’s not the location that got you priority.
I’d rather wait though then pay $12k for FSD. I paid $5k for it on my S in 2019 and still feel ripped off at that price.

Reactions: Otter2007
Yeah it was definitely the FSD that got you priority. I’m in the South Bay and picked up my S a few years ago from Fremont, so it’s not the location that got you priority.
I’d rather wait though then pay $12k for FSD. I paid $5k for it on my S in 2019 and still feel ripped off at that price.
I paid 10K for FSD which is definitely a RIP off at it's current state, hopefully Elon delivers on his already extended promise. But for now I can look at it as paying 10K for expedited shipping 🤷‍♂️

After 223 days of waiting I finally picked up my MYLR7! Will take better pictures to upload soon, but this should do for now! I took about an hour to inspect it all but she was almost flawless! Just some minor scuffs and one small stain on the interior.

One tip for delivery day - take a physical clipboard and inspection checklist to use. I tried to use a checklist on my phone (Tesla Prep) and it kept erasing all my progress whenever I opened up another application which was annoying.

I was having second thoughts about the third row, but after adjusting all three rows of seats and getting some family members to test it out,I’m glad I got it. It works out great for kids and even adults under 5’4” ish when we’re in a pinch.

Thank you to everyone in this group for the helpful hints, status updates and just letting me vent during the delays and frustrations. It made the wait a little more bearable.

Attachments

• 81E0119D-4E58-4D9F-B552-BDA7FE34952E.jpeg
    81E0119D-4E58-4D9F-B552-BDA7FE34952E.jpeg
    616.6 KB · Views: 102
After 223 days of waiting I finally picked up my MYLR7! Will take better pictures to upload soon, but this should do for now! I took about an hour to inspect it all but she was almost flawless! Just some minor scuffs and one small stain on the interior.

One tip for delivery day - take a physical clipboard and inspection checklist to use. I tried to use a checklist on my phone (Tesla Prep) and it kept erasing all my progress whenever I opened up another application which was annoying.

I was having second thoughts about the third row, but after adjusting all three rows of seats and getting some family members to test it out,I’m glad I got it. It works out great for kids and even adults under 5’4” ish when we’re in a pinch.

Thank you to everyone in this group for the helpful hints, status updates and just letting me vent during the delays and frustrations. It made the wait a little more bearable.
Congrats! 👏

Reactions: AbuEGnP23

Congrats!! I was second guessing my 7 sear add since it delays EDD. We have 5 nephews & nieces- little kids for now so hoping this pays off when uncles take them on adventures. Anyways still like the versatility! EDD moved to late AUG NOW. I dont want to pay $15 for FSD when its not really worth it .

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
Congrats!! I was second guessing my 7 sear add since it delays EDD. We have 5 nephews & nieces- little kids for now so hoping this pays off when uncles take them on adventures. Anyways still like the versatility! EDD moved to late AUG NOW. I dont want to pay $15 for FSD when its not really worth it .
Thanks! It is worth the wait! And who knows what new goodies they’ll be including by that time.

Reactions: Otter2007

Congrats! Hope I don't have to wait that long.