Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also at June 20th to July 4th. If I get pushed I'm seriously considering adding FSD. I really feel for those who are now seeing September or later for their EDD. That would be so frustrating to me.
I'm not going to fold. FSD is useless to me and its not worth it at this time. I'll just keep holding strong. Eventually I will get it and ifs it later, I keep telling myself I will have the latest and greatest. Its been a bummer though, since we need this car for our 2 toddlers and 1 infant. Hope you get yours soon!

Reactions: afscotch
I'm not going to fold. FSD is useless to me and its not worth it at this time. I'll just keep holding strong. Eventually I will get it and ifs it later, I keep telling myself I will have the latest and greatest. Its been a bummer though, since we need this car for our 2 toddlers and 1 infant. Hope you get yours soon!
You can remove it once you get the vin.

With my luck, they will block that or change something and I will be SOL. Luck hasn't been in my favor with Tesla, and I'm not trying to risk it. Not for 12K.
I was told that once you add it it can't be removed (from my SA). Obviously people have been able to do it so there is conflicting info.

When I go to add it to my order I get a message indicating I can't make any changes after I add it.

I was considering adding it anyway as I think it could be fun and I like tech.

1655221711512.png

I love how people complain about being pushed and then they do FSD trick without any intent to buy it and screw fellow order holders in process. I will go and report this loop hole to my SA maybe they can do something about you scammers.
Lol, go ahead. While you are at it, tell them how happy people are to see their EDD pushed month after month.

I was told that once you add it it can't be removed (from my SA). Obviously people have been able to do it so there is conflicting info.

When I go to add it to my order I get a message indicating I can't make any changes after I add it.

I was considering adding it anyway as I think it could be fun and I like tech.

View attachment 816472
Once you add it, it still gives you the option to remove it as shown below.

1655223563084.png

I love how people complain about being pushed and then they do FSD trick without any intent to buy it and screw fellow order holders in process. I will go and report this loop hole to my SA maybe they can do something about you scammers.
Maybe Tesla should not promote the behavior and just deliver in some semblance related to order date. If the "loop hole" results in a few more FSD orders, either because folks forget or don't want to take the effort to remove it, Tesla is happy I'm sure. They know 100% what is going on and that the "loop hole" exists (sorry, you won't be telling them something they don't already know). Since they are a word of mouth company that thrives on hype and speculation, they'll close the loop hole only when it's in their best financial interest to do so (i.e. what they assess to be at the 'peak' hype of adding it... which could be close because word is spreading from some that have removed it... exactly what they want). They'll then start denying people trying to remove it, screwing over the max number (since there is no written stance one way or the other RE: FSD impacting delivery). It's not like they are well known for a customer first approach for anything.

Don’t hate the player hate the game! Tesla is selling cars in front of us because they have a higher price tag. Please report them as scammers too! Lol

Says the guy who added FSD to get his/her car. Dunno the intent of yours on removal or not tho

Longtime lurker in this forum, finally registered for an account! Noticed something interesting today, so wanted to share and see if anyone had thoughts:

10/31/21 OD
White, White Interior, 7 Seat, no other upgrades

Have had several bumps and pushes along the journey like a lot of people here, current EDD 7/13 - 8/17. I checked this morning and that Est. Delivery field said "july 13 - august 17" instead of July 13th - August 17th, which it has now reverted back to. Has anyone else seen this? I'm tired of reading the tea leaves but enjoy coming here to see what everyone else is dealing with.

Longtime lurker in this forum, finally registered for an account! Noticed something interesting today, so wanted to share and see if anyone had thoughts:

10/31/21 OD
White, White Interior, 7 Seat, no other upgrades

Have had several bumps and pushes along the journey like a lot of people here, current EDD 7/13 - 8/17. I checked this morning and that Est. Delivery field said "july 13 - august 17" instead of July 13th - August 17th, which it has now reverted back to. Has anyone else seen this? I'm tired of reading the tea leaves but enjoy coming here to see what everyone else is dealing with.
I have same thing happening all day today as well. Caps and small letters