Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow I am in Austin, I may have a VIN coming anytime then. I have the exact same build except with induction wheels and Tow package. Were you able to check with your SA to see if you car is coming with new features (dual pane rear windows, AMD Ryzen chip, Li-on battery)? Do you have your build date and was does your 6 character portion of your VIN# look like 3XXXXX?
Sorry for the delay. Been busy with work. I talked to tesla rep today and he said the build date was January 11th but I didn't ask about all the upgrades since it won't change my decision to accept the car and I won't believe it until I see it. My vin is NF361xxx

Or is the first production run at giga texas going to be 7 seaters 🤔? Tomorrow I enter the first day of my EDD. If I do not get a VIN will get it pushed in the morning?
I've entered my latest EDD twice this week... if yours following mine, it will update overnight of the 14th and when you wake up on the 15th (assume your window started the 14th) to a new EDD that slides to the right ~3 days. When I've entered my EDD in the past, it slide once like that (a couple days), then updates to a month later or something (there's been so may EDD changes).

My EDD updated overnight...

Jan 15 - Feb 9

To:
Jan 17 - Jan 31

It would seems I'm getting close. The million dollar question will be, 'Is it going to Salt Lake City, or Las Vegas?' It is suppose to be going to Vegas, but my SA ghosted me when when that change was supposedly made 5 months ago and I haven't heard back from Tesla since.

Looks like August 7-seater orders may finally be getting their turn at deliveries. See several updates of a shorter EDD window, within bounds of the prior EDD. Mine went from a 4 week window (1/16-2/9) to a 2 week window (1/19-2/2)

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD

Order and profile complete: 8/18

Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02