Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021
1st EDD Mar-Apr
2nd EDD June | updated on Nov 7
3rd EDD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17
4th EDD June | updated on Dec 21
5th EDD Mar 21-31 | updated on Jan 1
6th EDD generic June | updated on Jan 15

Truly is a roller coaster ride.

EDD was pushed this morning from 1/14 - 2/10 to 1/28 - 2/25. Maybe they were thinking my MY would have made in the last batch of 7 seaters from a few days ago and I missed that run.

I am okay with the delay since the MCU is changing but worried about not being here at the end of Feb for a ski trip. Anyone else’s update?

Aug 16th order..Blue/Blk/Tow/7/19’s/nofsd
Pre increase pricing so ok knowing it won’t have 4680. You get what you pay for I say.

EDD 4th change now.
Hey at least it went from April-May last week to current Jan 28th-Feb 11th.

FYI I had a 21’ blue/white/5/tow back in October and sold it to a 3rd party dealer for a ridiculous profit. I then took over someone’s else’s Y order from August 16th. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I actually prefer the black int as my kids both play soccer and often back in the car full sweat, cleats messed, turf or grass all over. It’s a 4-5 day a week thing. Found the white to be too worrisome in this sort of lifestyle and too many dirt marks to remove.

Also like 7 option as my kids like folding the middle row down flat and sitting in the 3rd for various trips :) full relaxed with legs on blankets /lounge style lol.

Reactions: eeee-meeee
Also like 7 option as my kids like folding the middle row down flat and sitting in the 3rd for various trips :) full relaxed with legs on blankets /lounge style lol.
Thanks for the cool suggestion on the 7 seater. Are any of your kids in car seats and boosters? I am actually trying to purchase a booster and a car seat that I can easily move from the 2nd row to the 3rd row as we have guests and need more seating.

Reactions: BTVev
EDD was pushed this morning from 1/14 - 2/10 to 1/28 - 2/25. Maybe they were thinking my MY would have made in the last batch of 7 seaters from a few days ago and I missed that run.

I am okay with the delay since the MCU is changing but worried about not being here at the end of Feb for a ski trip. Anyone else’s update?
My order date was 11/1, EDD now bumped to 3/30-3/31 the other day. I'm in Houston, strange how my EDD can arrive so quickly compared to your 5/5 OD. I'm white/blk, 19" n o tow, no FSD. Did you ever put a hold on yours?

Thanks for the cool suggestion on the 7 seater. Are any of your kids in car seats and boosters? I am actually trying to purchase a booster and a car seat that I can easily move from the 2nd row to the 3rd row as we have guests and need more seating.
We have this booster:

And this FF/Booster:

They’re both very narrow and easy to move/adjust, and we’ve been able to even do 3 across with them and a Graco Slimfit. But the third row will be nice because the older two get into “he/she touched me” arguments a lot.

Reactions: Firocity
Haha. Way beyond that lol. My kids are 12 boy and 15 girl buddy. They are in U13/U15 soccer ⚽

The older one sits in second row normal but the younger boy loves putting down one seat and sitting in the rear or just sitting rear cross ways with both seats. They both like the 3rd row option on longer trips so it’s like a business class plane seat lol. We used to have a Toyota Highlander w/7 so we know how it’s used :)

Lucky I bought the back seat covers for 3rd and second row! So no damage in any situation :)

Oh and good to have 7 option for their grandma and aunt come out with us.

Dang, sorry to see you slide right again. That probably doesn't bode well for me then, unless they are doing msm/black next before white.

Current EDD: JAN 17 - Jan 31

Haha. Way beyond that lol. My kids are 12 boy and 15 girl buddy. They are in U13/U15 soccer ⚽

The older one sits in second row normal but the younger boy loves putting down one seat and sitting in the rear or just sitting rear cross ways with both seats. They both like the 3rd row option on longer trips so it’s like a business class plane seat lol. We used to have a Toyota Highlander w/7 so we know how it’s used :)

Lucky I bought the back seat covers for 3rd and second row! So no damage in any situation :)

Oh and good to have 7 option for their grandma and aunt come out with us.
Which seat covers did you pick up? You have upgraded mats, too?

My order date was 11/1, EDD now bumped to 3/30-3/31 the other day. I'm in Houston, strange how my EDD can arrive so quickly compared to your 5/5 OD. I'm white/blk, 19" n o tow, no FSD. Did you ever put a hold on yours?
Yes I had a couple of holes on mine. I was trying to hedge the possible EV tax credit and pushed my hold until Jan 1. But gave up on the credit and am ready for the car whenever.

Reactions: TJ21CT
saw someone else get pushed to June also!
I did but few days back was revised again !
Jan 28-Feb 7th.

I’m actually happy to take it now.! All these updates may or may not occur until fall this year so not risking it again. By the time it’s ramped up production, may be longer than just May/June. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: eeee-meeee