Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 170 today.
OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.
1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.
1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.
1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.
1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.
1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

idk
I didn’t have as many EDD updates, but very similar situation. Feel your pain!
OD: 8/15 MYLR7 Blue/White 20” No Tow/FSD

EDD : Mar 2-Mar30
SoCal

Got my MYLR7 a day early yesterday! Home delivery went smoothly and everything looks great. Ryzen, dual-pane front windows, etc. BUT. The 3rd row seat on the driver's side will not fold down. The button on the seat makes the noise like it's trying to release the seat, but the seat won't release. Sad face. Service scheduled for tomorrow, as long as we don't get a school-closing snow-pocalypse.
IMG_1586.jpg

Edit: not sure why my picture won't post. Do I need to be a special member to post images?

Got my MYLR7 a day early yesterday! Home delivery went smoothly and everything looks great. Ryzen, dual-pane front windows, etc. BUT. The 3rd row seat on the driver's side will not fold down. The button on the seat makes the noise like it's trying to release the seat, but the seat won't release. Sad face. Service scheduled for tomorrow, as long as we don't get a school-closing snow-pocalypse.
View attachment 763298

Edit: not sure why my picture won't post. Do I need to be a special member to post images?
I think you need a fully functioning MY to post pics. 😂 Congrats on the car!!

• Funny
Reactions: MRuth85
View attachment 763298

is there dual-pane in the rear windows as well? care to share your VIN? congrats on the car!

I think you need a fully functioning MY to post pics. 😂 Congrats on the car!!
Thanks! Yeah, this storm is looking like it's going to be pretty bad, so I'll probably have to cancel my service, and the next available isn't until next week. Big sad.
is there dual-pane in the rear windows as well? care to share your VIN? congrats on the car!
Rear is single pane. VIN is 7SAYGAEE4NF367XXX

Reactions: Otter2007
View attachment 763298

Bummer about the seat, and maybe I’m wrong here (my wife can attest I often am) but I recall the 3rd row doesn’t have a release button like the 2nd row.

Yeah, it’s just a button on the seat itself. The buttons on the wall of the cargo area flip down the 2nd row seats.
Ohhh, gotcha. Sorry, I was thinking you might have been using those buttons on the side, I’ll shut up until I actually get the vehicle, haha. In other news I’ll be checking those buttons immediately upon delivery.

View attachment 763298

Heads up, I had the same issue when trying mine out, turned out that the seat in front of it could not be too far back..