Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly at this point looking forward more to the day of finally being able to stop the bitching, moaning, and feeling sorry for myself to all of you and my family due to this ordering experience, than I am about actually getting the car. I am just too stubborn to give up or I would have bailed long ago...

I feel you on that… waiting for this to be over already!

Reactions: Otter2007
I looked over my paperwork to discover that I actually ordered and completed my profile on September 2nd 2021 but I'm too lazy to update my signature lol... and like other have said First World problems. We have a family friend who is from and has an entire side of the family still in Lviv Ukraine and the missiles are starting to rain down there now.

Hello, I just noticed on Tesla's website that there is a Tesla Delivery purchase agreement Document link under my MYLR7 order details. Inside the document it shows a VIN. But this isn't listed on the main page of the order detail page or the app. Does this mean I have a VIN now? I also order a Model 3 with an earlier EDD than the MYLR7. The Model 3 order detail's page does not have the two extra category link.

Screenshot_20220318-184423.png

Hello, I just noticed on Tesla's website that there is a Tesla Delivery purchase agreement Document link under my MYLR7 order details. Inside the document it shows a VIN. But this isn't listed on the main page of the order detail page or the app. Does this mean I have a VIN now? I also order a Model 3 with an earlier EDD than the MYLR7. The Model 3 order detail's page does not have the two extra category link.
Yes it seems like you have your VIN… I don’t have those extra two documents either

Reactions: Otter2007