Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. Got my vin Monday and it’s been silent since.
Anyone that got a vin this week get a call yet?

Still no news after getting vin on Monday
Same, got my VIN on Monday and haven't heard anything, which I'm currently ok with since I'm waiting on my auto loan from my credit union to come in the mail still.

My EDD just went from July-August to September-November but yet beginning of this year my EDD was showing February. My ODD is 11/10/21 so I might be waiting a year! I bet it is because I ordered base MYLR with 7 seater as only option. I know this is all about money prioritizing people with extra options but this is not improving their image at all and makes it not that much different than regular dealers marking up prices on their cars!

Ours are probably going to be on the same truck. My EDD is the same and I also got my VIN on Monday but I texted the delivery center today and they told me it should be leaving the factory “in the next few days”
I called Tesla Carlsbad yesterday and the SA said he didn't have any info and the car was probably still in production. I told him one of my invoices had an odometer reading of 15 miles, so I figured it's been built. He couldn't give me anymore info but said my delivery window was going to be accurate.

I called Tesla Carlsbad yesterday and the SA said he didn't have any info and the car was probably still in production. I told him one of my invoices had an odometer reading of 15 miles, so I figured it's been built. He couldn't give me anymore info but said my delivery window was going to be accurate.
I have the same 15 mile odometer reading on my invoice as well. I don't know how accurate that is or if the car goes through 15 miles of testing. Anyone else have a 15 mile odometer reading in their invoice?
I'm in SF bay area.

After 220 days of waiting, I finally got VIN’d today!!! Once I got the VIN I got a flurry of calls from Tesla regarding delivery. Scheduled mine for this Saturday, so will update you all then. I was able to confirm on the AMD and heated wipers. My VIN is F411
Congrats! You have the same OD as me and almost the same config. Hoping mine comes soon! At least I finally know how many days I’ve been waiting 😆😩

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
After 220 days of waiting, I finally got VIN’d today!!! Once I got the VIN I got a flurry of calls from Tesla regarding delivery. Scheduled mine for this Saturday, so will update you all then. I was able to confirm on the AMD and heated wipers. My VIN is F411
That's awesome! Congrats! I got my VIN on Monday but no call to schedule for delivery just yet. Do you mind if I ask where in Socal you are in? I noticed LA folks getting scheduled for delivery but not OC or SD.