Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was inside yet another delivery window and just pushed back again today for the third time in May alone. I have lost count of how many delivery windows have come and gone now. My original order window was December of last year. Tesla may as well just put a bribe button on the website at this point to prioritize the highest bidder because the order/delivery waiting process is a complete joke If people can just give them $12,000 to cut the line and keep pushing the rest of us back. For a feature that is virtually unusable and unsafe despite years of promises no less.

They could at least be transparent about it and send us an email: We made the cars for your last 7 delivery windows but someone else paid us more for them, so keep waiting. You may or may not get your car this year, delivery estimates don't actually mean anything. However, If you are willing to pay 12K more for a feature that doesn't work and will likely never work with your hardware, click here, we may have something for you after all.

Was inside yet another delivery window and just pushed back again today for the third time in May alone. I have lost count of how many delivery windows have come and gone now. My original order window was December of last year. Tesla may as well just put a bribe button on the website at this point to prioritize the highest bidder because the order/delivery waiting process is a complete joke If people can just give them $12,000 to cut the line and keep pushing the rest of us back. For a feature that is virtually unusable and unsafe despite years of promises no less.

They could at least be transparent about it and send us an email: We made the cars for your last 7 delivery windows but someone else paid us more for them, so keep waiting. You may or may not get your car this year, delivery estimates don't actually mean anything. However, If you are willing to pay 12K more for a feature that doesn't work and will likely never work with your hardware, click here, we may have something for you after all.
In my walk today I had some time to think about this. FSD is exactly that. A bribe.

I’m so tempted to add FSD then hope to remove it when I get a VIN. My EDD starts tomorrow however so maybe I’ll see what happens once I enter it. If it gets pushed back again I think I’ll risk it.

It’s gotten pushed back 3 times now as I entered my 2 week window
If you ask whitewi FSD doesn't have anything to do with getting a vin, so you'd be making a $10k or $12k gamble for nothing.

• Helpful
Reactions: Suns