Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update - My 2 week window got slightly pushed out to Oct 23 - Nov 6. I'm really hoping that VIN comes soon!

Just registered here and I've also been waiting for a 7-seater. I ordered one back on 11/6/2021, white exterior, black interior, Gemini wheels. EDD is currently 10/15 to 11/19. Seattle area. No VIN yet.

Just an update that I got my first 2 week window: Oct 20 - Nov 3. Fingers crossed that sticks!

First world problem here.... my EDD just moved up to 11/22 - 12/27 (April order date). I will be out of the country (and out of touch) for 9 days during that timeframe. What happens if Tesla tries to reach me and I don't respond?
They will cancel your order and call me to take delivery 😜

April order with delivery in LV EDD 10Dec-21Jan.

Seriously, reach out to the delivery team - they have been reasonable from past experience delaying pick up (few days) until I am able.

I edited my post...see above.
Just checked mine, still same 🙈
MSM 19 Geminis No FSD.
My assigned Tesla Rep has never responded to me on anything (text, email, call). We did a test drive and he was just randomly assigned to me which means I am stuck with him. Fortunately, through a friend I got in touch with another Tesla person who I wish could be my rep. He responds immediately to every text and said he will help me out when the time comes. I feel better now.

MYLR7: White ext/white int/19" wheels/no tow/no FSD
Added EAP the day after it became available

Wow my VIN finally got assigned! My EDD got updated with a 1 week window: Oct 25 - Nov 1. Very excited!

Another update - My 2 week window got slightly pushed out to Oct 23 - Nov 6. I'm really hoping that VIN comes soon!
Just registered here and I've also been waiting for a 7-seater. I ordered one back on 11/6/2021, white exterior, black interior, Gemini wheels. EDD is currently 10/15 to 11/19. Seattle area. No VIN yet.
Just an update that I got my first 2 week window: Oct 20 - Nov 3. Fingers crossed that sticks!

1666549015783.png

If it only had a white interior, I would buy it today!

Reactions: RoBoRaT
I should have known, lol. I keep checking the source code for a VIN but I guess that won't be in there yet.
Even when I first got my VIN, it didn't show in the source code for another 4+ days. I found the VIN in an MVPA agreement that showed up on my document section. I was alerted by an email from Tesla telling me final payment is now due before delivery. My VIN never showed on my app or online account until I'd finalized a delivery date and time. Although, my experience doesn't seem to be the norm. Many do find it in source code before anything else.