Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me or is white interior super late for 7-seaters? I've noticed all the white interior orders are not getting VIN yet, even from February order date.

Also how can I add mine to the sheet?
March 8th
Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot

Originally MSM with Black interior but requested to open up edit function on 10/15.
Got "Charging your Tesla" email on 10/28.
Got "Tesla Update next several weeks" text message on 11/11.

App originally said EDD was 12/12 to 12/19 after the update to white/white was reflected (after changing it just said EDD December while the estimation was being done, and then updated to say 12/12 to 12/19 so I don't think it was EDD based on MSM/Black). But now it just says "Estimated: December".

Here's another experience to add to the spreadsheet: Ordered May 9th. Model Y. 7 Seat. MSM/Black. 19" wheels. No Tow. No FSD. Seattle. Unexpectedly was offered a car on Nov 9th, but declined it as we weren't ready (at that time, the app had said Dec 24-31 just before that VIN was assigned). On Dec 4th received the "1-2 weeks" text. App says it'll be delivered Dec 10-24. In fact, we won't be ready for it until mid-January.
@singlestack

Last edited:
MYLR7 Status.jpg

Reactions: sean10780
Hello,

New to the forum, here's my order info:
OD 4/11
MYLR 7
Blue
White
19”
No tow
No fsd
Received the "several weeks" text on Nov 11, EDD at that time was set to Dec 5th - 18th
Around Nov 20th, EDD was changed to just December

I received my car yesterday. It is great, and everything checked out just fine. For those interested, here's what was included:
-Matrix headlights
-Old cameras
-No cargo cover

I just sat in the back row of seats, and I must say that is better in terms of size than I remembered from the demo car. I will say, though, it is quite challenging for an adult to get out of! Now just waiting on my charging cable to arrive tomorrow.

I received my car yesterday. It is great, and everything checked out just fine. For those interested, here's what was included:
-Matrix headlights
-Old cameras
-No cargo cover

I just sat in the back row of seats, and I must say that is better in terms of size than I remembered from the demo car. I will say, though, it is quite challenging for an adult to get out of! Now just waiting on my charging cable to arrive tomorrow.
Thank you for the update!

Here is my order history for the Excel doc.

Order Date: May 27, 2022
Model: MYLR 7 Seater
Color: MSM
Wheels: 20”
No tow
FSD
Asked for trade-in text: 08/29/22
Tesla delivery date approaching text: 10/06/22
Several-week delivery text: 11/11/22
Tesla app shows Est. Delivery: December 25 - 31

-Matrix headlights
-Old cameras
-No cargo cover

Making me have hope for Matrix headlights. What was your Vin?

I got a "will be available for delivery soon" text informing me about the $3750 discount. No VIN or EDD update.
Same here.
Either a batch of 7 seaters is done soon or they're tired of people calling to ask about the $3750 discount.

Anyone else discouraged by this news?