Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Tesla! Super excited.

Midnight Silver Metallic MYLR7/Black interior/19"
OD: 1/14 early afternoon
Current EDD: 2/12-3/19

Located in Vancouver, Canada.

No VIN assigned yet, nothing in the source code either. Hoping these posts saying all 7 seaters are from Freemont with the matrix headlights are true.
Got a text this afternoon to schedule delivery, so early to what was always quoted by 1-2 weeks. Their times available to select were terrible - mid-day weekdays. So I replied via text and they managed to fit me in this Sunday February 5th! It's happening haha.

The VIN I got is in fact from Freemont so, so far so good. The VIN was assigned and the appointments made available at the same time.

Got a text this afternoon to schedule delivery, so early to what was always quoted by 1-2 weeks. Their times available to select were terrible - mid-day weekdays. So I replied via text and they managed to fit me in this Sunday February 5th! It's happening haha.

The VIN I got is in fact from Freemont so, so far so good. The VIN was assigned and the appointments made available at the same time.
Woohoo! This gives me some hope!

What was your OD and initial EDD date?

Question for you about insurance. Did you have the insurance start 3 days prior to delivery? I ask because I called my insurance and set the transition date for my trade-in car to my Tesla on the delivery day. However, my Texas vehicle pick up process instructions say “Insurance will need to be valid at least 3 days before and for 60 days following your scheduled pick up date.” Not sure if they are strictly enforcing this. The problem is insurance company is not good at having a 3 day overlap.
No, that must be a Texas rule. I did the same thing when I bought my Model 3, had it start on the day of delivery and be valid for at least 60 days (luckily State Farm does 6 months at a time). 3 days prior seems kind of weird, not sure why that would be required.

Reactions: vickh
There is uncomfortable radio silence on this thread :). I guess with the Tax rebate extended on all models, the 7 seaters will go back of the queue as Tesla will be keen on the expensive MYP models
I have noticed that but am just patiently waiting until delivery on 2/13. Still scratching my head on any type of parcel shelf/cover for the rear since it's been verified here the OEM isn't compatible.

I have noticed that but am just patiently waiting until delivery on 2/13. Still scratching my head on any type of parcel shelf/cover for the rear since it's been verified here the OEM isn't compatible.
Congratulations on your upcoming delivery on 2/13. exciting just 10 days. I believe in some thread they mentioned about off-market parcel shelf cover availability on amazon

• Love
Reactions: mshort_utk
I ordered on 1/12 and will enter the first day of my delivery window range tomorrow, but I still haven't received my VIN yet. Another weird thing is there used to be an option to select a different car in inventory for early/accelerated delivery. That link doesn't show up for me anymore.