Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel bad for some of yal. Black MYLR7 white interior stock wheels.

ordered date 1/23 (at night)
Est. Delivery March 9-31

(updated on 2-14) Est. Delivery February 25- March 25
(updated on 2-15) Est. Delivery February 21 - March 2, Vin Received [Fremont build]
(updated on 2-16) Scheduled a delivery February 20
Nice! So you got your VIN on one day, then delivery scheduled the next day? Fingers crossed the same happens for me! Received VIN yesterday.

MYLR | Red | 7 seat | White Interior | Geminis | Tow
OD - 1/13
VIN Assigned - 2/15
Current EDD - 3/3-3/11
No delivery schedule info yet

Reactions: ansons
MYLR | Black | 7 seat | Black Interior | Geminis
OD - 1/16
EDD #1 - Feb-Mar
Current EDD - 3/6-3/31

I'm not in a huge rush but would sure like to have it in before April and who knows what happens with the tax rebate. Also not sure how long Tower FCU will extend my loan.
this is why I haven't done my loan or trade in, as its only good for 30 days. I guess I'll have to on March 2nd to cover the whole window.

Nice! So you got your VIN on one day, then delivery scheduled the next day? Fingers crossed the same happens for me! Received VIN yesterday.

MYLR | Red | 7 seat | White Interior | Geminis | Tow
OD - 1/13
VIN Assigned - 2/15
Current EDD - 3/3-3/11
No delivery schedule info yet
Yup! Everything happened so fast. Bam Bam Bam. I refresh my phone app every once and awhile during the day and got super excited. I did get emails and text regarding the same info the same day as well. It was just slightly after checking the app.

Reactions: GoGators!
MYLR | Black | 7 seat | Black Interior | Geminis
OD - 1/16
EDD #1 - Feb-Mar
Current EDD - 3/6-3/31

I'm not in a huge rush but would sure like to have it in before April and who knows what happens with the tax rebate. Also not sure how long Tower FCU will extend my loan.
The IRS proposed guideline could happen any time in March, not Mar 31. However, MY would still qualify for 7500 even with IRS release battery guideline.

I feel bad for some of yal. Black MYLR7 white interior stock wheels.

ordered date 1/23 (at night)
Est. Delivery March 9-31

(updated on 2-14) Est. Delivery February 25- March 25
(updated on 2-15) Est. Delivery February 21 - March 2, Vin Received [Fremont build]
(updated on 2-16) Scheduled a delivery February 20
Damn. Good for you. Thats interesting that color is indeed a factor in when you get the vehicle. Some others have chimed in with this insight and your experience confirms it.

Damn. Good for you. Thats interesting that color is indeed a factor in when you get the vehicle. Some others have chimed in with this insight and your experience confirms it.
not sure about exterior color but definitely a factor for interior. see my post in reddit:
I am here giving some hope for 7-seater, black-int orders

• last wk "I" saw, in total, 20 VINs for 7-seat order. That includes 12 black-int and 8 white-int.
  • this week, however, "I" saw 3 black-int and 5 white-int
  • I take a look deeper at 20 vins last wk. I found between 2/[5-9), 5 black-int and 7 white-int orders received vin.
  • If this is a pattern, woe a going to see more 7-seater vins with black-int.
  • dont blame me if this is not the case :(

Reactions: BelugaWhale
Maybe a long shot if any of these match your preferred specs and location but you never know....all 7 seaters and available now in inventory...

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 4.58.57 AM.jpg

My EDD is still 2/15 - 2/27 with no VIN

I just went in person to the tesla center where my pickup will be. They were able to look up my order and confirm it will finish production on 2/21! They said they can't do this for us over the phone.... so if you are near your tesla shop you should consider driving in
My EDD has updated every morning at 6am for past 4 days. Still no VIN. Anyone else experience this behavior?

2/14 - 2/27
2/15 - 2/27
2/16 - 2/27
2/17 - 2/27

My EDD has updated every morning at 6am for past 4 days. Still no VIN. Anyone else experience this behavior?

2/14 - 2/27
2/15 - 2/27
2/16 - 2/27
2/17 - 2/27
It's probably just auto adjusting as the days pass by. Still, it can be frustrating to be in the window and the 27th is right around the corner and no VIN. My dates Feb 21-Mar 21 changed weeks ago and haven't budged since.

I think others hinted at this as well, to me it seems like there is some sort of LULL going on. A week or so ago the VINs were flying out left and right.

Reactions: BelugaWhale
I received the text to schedule delivery this afternoon (Mt Kisco, NY). If anyone is looking for an available black/black LR Model Y 7 seater without a hitch, one should be showing up on inventory soon. I just cancelled my order - I thought I'd be ok with giving up our black 2015, but couldn't bring myself to do it yet.