Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just popped up in inventory in Texas if anyone is interested:
Can someone share why certain car can only be registered in certain states? i always thought you can buy car out-of-state.

Reactions: WyoDude
Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Order: MYLR MSM/Black/5 Seats/19"
OD: 1/21 11PM ET, completed profile on 1/22 (order agreement says 1/21 OD)
Original EDD: Feb-Mar
Updated EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Tesla Location: Springfield, NJ 07081

Feb 19 2023: Changed order to MYP | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior
Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

Feb 22 2023: Received VIN. Fremont build.
Updated EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 15

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.

EDD update today.

MYLR Red / Black / Gemini / 7 Seat / Tow hitch
OD 1/29
Profile Completion: 1/29
EDD 1: March - April
EDD 2: April 13 - May 25
EDD 3: March 30 - March 31
EDD 4: April 8 - May 13 (updated today)
VIN not assigned

You ok with tax credit loss? Mine got pushed to March 17 - March 31. If not by then I'm out unless they credit $7.5K internally

You ok with tax credit loss? Mine got pushed to March 17 - March 31. If not by then I'm out unless they credit $7.5K internally
What inside information do you have? The 7500 credit remains in place until the fed credit battery standards meeting which is happening some time in March. If the battery qualifies the credit remains 7500. If it doesn’t the credit is halved.

What inside information do you have? The 7500 credit remains in place until the fed credit battery standards meeting which is happening some time in March. If the battery qualifies the credit remains 7500. If it doesn’t the credit is halved.

No inside info. But if the IRS releases guidance prior to delivery that TSLA doesn't qualify for full $7.5K I'm out. Only q: is whether they will refund the $250 if they fail "timely" delivery (and constantly postpone dates). My order has no options other than 7 seats so it might be last in line, but easy for TSLA to sell if I back out