TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

8.0 XM Channel List - Where Did it Go?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by dschamis, Oct 10, 2016.

1. dschamis

dschamis Member

I got 8.0 - now when I go to XM I see my favorites but I don't immediately see the categories for a while. Generally I need to flip around and randomly swipe, and then eventually the categories show up.

Needless to say this is a big problem. If a channel is not already saved as a favorite you can't get to it.

Does anyone else have this problem???

2. KBurbridge14

KBurbridge14 Member

Yes...and I'm waiting for someone smarter than me to post a reply.

3. ksquared

ksquared Member

Haven't figured this out either. It also appears that XM station names show up on some views and in others, only as a channel number (which is next to useless, for those of us who haven't memorized them).

4. ethank

ethank Member

Scroll down on the XM radio screen, they are now organized in folders.

5. ethank

ethank Member

Actually tap on Radio then tap again, then scroll down.

6. sperrysburg

sperrysburg Member

#6 sperrysburg, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    This temporary loss of folders has also happened to me. I felt like a moron trying to show off the car's media player. I click on radio, xm, and can see the favorites folders but can't scroll down to the xm folders. It just stops at favorites. Sometime later I can go back and do the same thing and now they show up. Is it still buffering?

Also, is there a way to directly go to a station number? This seems like such a basic feature that I'm sure I'm missing something. In previous version, I think we could at least scroll through all channels.