Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A door button that can't be overlooked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found these on eBay recently. I believe they were $3 for two sets of four. Extra set I threw in the glove compartment:

14-F57-BCF-027-F-4317-ADCB-CE1414-BCDBAB.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: jsmay311

I actually like those better then the one I posted above. I guess it does look a little like a suicide door but I needed something quick as everyone who was getting in my frigging car was pulling the release!

Anyway, the stickers at this link look way better and I may replace mine.

Edit, lol, I just realized I put the stickers on upside down. Maybe that’s why they include two sets. For idiots who put them on wrong the first time!

I have to figure out something for this too. I do a lot of meetups (driving strangers) so I'm dreading having to explain opening the door over and over. I'm thinking about doing something with the exterior handle too. Maybe a "push here" sticker haha.

That's funny! Newbies to my Model 3 have never had an issue figuring it out because, before preparing to exit, I just casually mention the door release is the button at the top of the handle. Everyone goes right for the button!

I have recently added Glow-in-the-Dark (Warning, it isn't as good as you think).

Model 3 Decal Set - Zen Custom Designs

I appreciate you being upfront. So is the glow just muted or does it
Has anyone ordered these glow-in-the-dark versions and gotten first-hand experience with them to see if they do any good in real life?

(I’ve got an order of plain ones in the mail already, but I’d order another set to upgrade if it was worth it.)