Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Model S caught fire while supercharging in Norway (link in Norwegian)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3ef7bf5b1f2037cf4fc1c199f38e6e6c.jpg

Someone mentioned to me that this was actually the second Tesla to have a problem in Norway in the last three months. The first Tesla car produced smoke that died out when the supercharger was disconnected from the car. This occurred while charging the car during cold conditions. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you. I did not see the very slight color change of the word "this" to indicate it linked to the requested info. Maybe thats because I have had 4 retina detachments and thus require larger than normal color contrast differences. Same reason it is difficult to see the "ticks" on the speedometer of the Tesla since upgrading to V7.1. Thanks again.

Thank you. I did not see the very slight color change of the word "this" to indicate it linked to the requested info. Maybe thats because I have had 4 retina detachments and thus require larger than normal color contrast differences. Same reason it is difficult to see the "ticks" on the speedometer of the Tesla since upgrading to V7.1. Thanks again.

Why dont you suggest a high contrast display mode to Tesla. This would be pretty easy to implement and could be of benefit to those with certain vision impairments not serious enough to prevent driving.