Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

According to Tesla - Any Deliveires that Dont have a contract already are delayed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla this morning after seeing people delayed yesterday because of contract issues , and they said the computer system is still down that does contracts and anyone without a contract won’t be able to pickup.

Maybe they should not wait until the last minute to do contracts. Kinda crazy after a year of delivering model 3’s there are still issues with deliveries.

Any updates from others?
Force

Called Tesla this morning after seeing people delayed yesterday because of contract issues , and they said the computer system is still down that does contracts and anyone without a contract won’t be able to pickup.

Maybe they should not wait until the last minute to do contracts. Kinda crazy after a year of delivering model 3’s there are still issues with deliveries.

Any updates from others?
Force
Sorry to hear that. When you say contract do you mean MPVA?

I called up the delivery center Thursday and Friday to make sure that my Saturday pickup goes smooth. I was told both days that I’m all good to pickup my model 3 at 1pm Saturday, as scheduled. Come Saturday 9am, I got a call from the delivery manager saying that their contract generating system is down, and suggested me to reschedule for sometime next week. It’s very frustrating. This delay with no ETa is going to mess up my family’s entire weekend schedule.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
I am not 100% sure but I think it’s the final documents and pricing . An estimate won’t do.
I had a final MPVA in my account Thursday afternoon but on Friday it disappeared. I am at the point of no return as I am on public transportation. Don’t know how I would get back home if no car lol.

Oh well we will see what will happen. Everyone has problems so if Tesla knew about it I hope they called those folks to let them know.

They are giving me a loaner. Either a model S or ice from enterprise.

Side note. I asked about the new base pricing increase but includes PUP with a total difference in decreased pricing. Since I haven’t taken delivery yet, asked to get the lower price. They said corporate has said no to that due contract already signed for the other price.

So I take

Side note. I asked about the new base pricing increase but includes PUP with a total difference in decreased pricing. Since I haven’t taken delivery yet, asked to get the lower price. They said corporate has said no to that due contract already signed for the other price.
So I take it no delivery because you have no contract available? But you have a contract?

They didn’t get the MVPA or whatever it’s called contract into the system before it went down. So I tilnits back up I can’t get the car delivered. So it’s sitting on the lot.

EDIT

Sorry. Misread. Yeah so the Order contract you sign has the base pricing you agree to. But the final purchase contract hasn’t been generated.
Frustrating.

When you say. Checked your account. You mean the mytesla page right?

Nothing for me.
When I check in I had. It received an email or a call and my appt for today was still showing. As soon as I checked in I was asked “ did anyone contact you?” And my appt disappeared from my acct page and it now says Aug-Oct delivery.

They are still working to see if they can get my contract.

Dude are you kidding me? You're picking up a MODEL S?! Why the hell are you in the Model 3 delivery forum?