TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

According to Tesla - Any Deliveires that Dont have a contract already are delayed

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Forcelite, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Forcelite

Forcelite Member

Called Tesla this morning after seeing people delayed yesterday because of contract issues , and they said the computer system is still down that does contracts and anyone without a contract won’t be able to pickup.

Maybe they should not wait until the last minute to do contracts. Kinda crazy after a year of delivering model 3’s there are still issues with deliveries.

Any updates from others?
    Force

2. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

3. jdmasters

jdmasters Member

brutal

• Like x 1
  4. daver6640

daver6640 Member

Sorry to hear that. When you say contract do you mean MPVA?

5. Forcelite

Forcelite Member

I am not 100% sure but I think it’s the final documents and pricing . An estimate won’t do.

6. giridhar232

giridhar232 New Member

I called up the delivery center Thursday and Friday to make sure that my Saturday pickup goes smooth. I was told both days that I’m all good to pickup my model 3 at 1pm Saturday, as scheduled. Come Saturday 9am, I got a call from the delivery manager saying that their contract generating system is down, and suggested me to reschedule for sometime next week. It’s very frustrating. This delay with no ETa is going to mess up my family’s entire weekend schedule.

• Informative x 1
  7. daver6640

daver6640 Member

I had a final MPVA in my account Thursday afternoon but on Friday it disappeared. I am at the point of no return as I am on public transportation. Don’t know how I would get back home if no car lol.

Oh well we will see what will happen. Everyone has problems so if Tesla knew about it I hope they called those folks to let them know.

8. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

They are giving me a loaner. Either a model S or ice from enterprise.

Side note. I asked about the new base pricing increase but includes PUP with a total difference in decreased pricing. Since I haven’t taken delivery yet, asked to get the lower price. They said corporate has said no to that due contract already signed for the other price.

9. daver6640

daver6640 Member

So I take
    So I take it no delivery because you have no contract available? But you have a contract?

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
  10. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

They didn’t get the MVPA or whatever it’s called contract into the system before it went down. So I tilnits back up I can’t get the car delivered. So it’s sitting on the lot.

EDIT

Sorry. Misread. Yeah so the Order contract you sign has the base pricing you agree to. But the final purchase contract hasn’t been generated.
    Frustrating.

11. Forcelite

Forcelite Member

Update, the servers went up 10 minutes ago and if you call the delivery center now they’ll try to squeeze you in today or whatever day you had scheduled afterwards. Repeat, the system is up now and they are doing contracts quickly at the delivery sooner if needed

• Informative x 3
    • Helpful x 1
  12. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

Just called local SC. They haven’t gotten the word. They are checking.

Where did you get that info?

13. Forcelite

Forcelite Member

Costa Mesa DC, I checked my account and it’s true it reflects it .

14. voip-ninja

voip-ninja Give me some sugar baby

Sounds like sabotage. Think about the timing.

15. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

When you say. Checked your account. You mean the mytesla page right?

Nothing for me.

16. Matt L

Matt L Member

When I check in I had. It received an email or a call and my appt for today was still showing. As soon as I checked in I was asked “ did anyone contact you?” And my appt disappeared from my acct page and it now says Aug-Oct delivery.

They are still working to see if they can get my contract.

17. jdmasters

jdmasters Member

A server going down is an common occurrence in every organization.

18. SpudLime

SpudLime Member

As of 3:30 EST , no confirmation that it is up yet.

Due to crazy work schedule, Tesla will give me a P100D as a loaner until the system is up. They will also come to my house to get the paperwork signed since it is way harder for my wife to take off work during the week. So they are trying hard to ease my pain.

• Like x 2
  19. thewishmaster

thewishmaster Member

lol this, so many unexpected reasons that can cause systems to go offline

20. asianxtreme

asianxtreme Member

Dude are you kidding me? You're picking up a MODEL S?! Why the hell are you in the Model 3 delivery forum?

• Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1