Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After the Model 3 Roodtrip in Europe - youyou xue will not return our equipment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the crash of youyou xue with Model 3 he didn´t give´s me and other Europeans our Adaper and other equipment not back! has anybody information about the remaining of the Model 3 and the equipment?

my
NRGKick Typ2 Cabel
various CEE to nema Adapters
Type2 to Tesla adapter fur DeC
Supercharger adapter
DJI drone P4
Tools

from other Europeans
CCS adapter
Type 2 to US Tesla AC cable
Type 2 to US Tesla AC cable Special fur 48amp

We are now missing the eqitment you for various events in Europe

Is the equipment valuable enough to justify hiring an attorney? A letter from a lawyer threatening legal action usually gets someone's attention ;)

But obviously, the best approach is to try another means of contact first.

I am thinking about an ad on European Interpol, because he often rides to Europe/London. Then he gets Problems with traveling.
Matrimonial I believe in the good, but if he doesn't give me feedback and going to say storage location, I'm slowly losing patience!

Fabian,

I am really surprised for your view against YouYou. I mean, you drove around 500km with the guy in the model 3, did lots of live streaming together and stuff, you surely should know that he's not a crook of any kind.

Anyway, chiming in to let you know that I am one of 3 people in Greece who know where the vehicle (and your stuff) is, know the story behind it and have access to it. After I get the OK from YouYou, I could ship the stuff over to you, or you could even come and visit for a "meet and greet" event, just for old time's sake!

As for You You making a living out of his European Roadtrip... well, that was a funny one!

P.S. I have also contacted you through FB messenger.

His twitter response.

The car is sitting in Thessaloniki Greece. The comments on TMC just show how ridiculous some people in the Tesla community can be, and why I was right to focus on other more important things right now. Thank you again for reaching out.
1f642.png

Fabian,

I am really surprised for your view against YouYou. I mean, you drove around 500km with the guy in the model 3, did lots of live streaming together and stuff, you surely should know that he's not a crook of any kind.

Anyway, chiming in to let you know that I am one of 3 people in Greece who know where the vehicle (and your stuff) is, know the story behind it and have access to it. After I get the OK from YouYou, I could ship the stuff over to you, or you could even come and visit for a "meet and greet" event, just for old time's sake!

As for You You making a living out of his European Roadtrip... well, that was a funny one!

P.S. I have also contacted you through FB messenger.

Do tell, I'd like to hear the complete story, nothing like a little drama in the morning!:eek: