Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice looking wheels! I'm looking for similar spec wheels for my M3P. Looks like it's sitting flush with +22. Is it a square setup? Did you use spacers? Did you set up camber in the front? I was told that 9.5J +22 might have clearance issue in the front.
camber is -1.5 from lowering, its a square setup, no spacers. I have no issues with the fenders rubbing but I do scrape a lot on steep driveways :oops:

I have looked through almost the entire after market wheels forum and cannot find any good 20 inch wheels similar to these under $1,200 for the set. Not looking to spend over my budget as I am sure I will curb one of them lol. Looking for either satin black or dark grey finish. Any recommendations?

View attachment 651925

If you are willing to spend a little more for better quality and for your safety. DM me. We can set you up with Flow Form wheels in 20's under 2k.

Gram Lights 57ANA 19x9.5 +32, Continental DWS 06 Plus 265/35/19

Attachments

• image0 (20).jpeg
    image0 (20).jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 345
Going to be tough in that price range.
Closest thing I can think of for good price/quality ratio are Forgestar CF10s.

Impressive looking for the money for sure. These are fully forged? Do you have weights?

Been asked a few times about rubbing, poke, and flushness of the 18x9.5 +22 & 255/18/40 setup so figured I'd post some close up pics for people to reference. There is zero fender rubbing with this setup. The camber is "standard" camber from lowering the car 2 inches (I don't have any adjustable arms). I'm surprised we're still recommending +35 and +38 on 9/9.5 width wheels to people as a "good offset". Those are good offsets if you want aftermarket wheels that have the same clearance/look as OEM. If the goal is to improve the look/flushness, then we need to start recommending lower offsets (+25 and lower), wider wheels (9.5+), and/or beefier tires (265+) .
Thx for sharing. A little off topic, is that a matte carbon fiber front lip? If so, where did you get it. Been looking for one to match the stock P3D rear spoiler. Cheers!

My M3P is on order and safe to say I'm keeping the postman busy before it's even arrived! I've been looking at the TSW Tremblants . Has anyone fitted a staggered set of these to a M3P? How would the 20x8.5 5x114.3 ET: 30 / 20x10 5x114.3 ET: 40 combo sit in the arches with a 1" Eibach springs drop?

For the tyres what would be closer to the standard rolling circumference:

Front - 245/35/20 or 235/35/20?
Rear - 285/30/20 or 275/30/20?

Have attached my crude Photoshop of how the car is shaping up in my mind!

Attachments

• TSW Tremlant Black M3P.jpg
    TSW Tremlant Black M3P.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 278