Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20x9 Zero-G Wheels. 235/35 tires. T-Sportline Springs. 20mm spacers on Rear. 8mm spacers on front.View attachment 932956
Outstanding!. So those springs from Tsportline, They're linear up front and progressive in the rear right? I thought they were pretty mild with how low they'd look but wow that drop is very noticeable. How do they ride?

Also which diffuser is that? It's one of the few I've seen that doesn't look like you backed into one and it stuck to the bumper with dbl sided tape like so many do. ;)

Really NICE! Is yours a Performance and which spacers are you running in the front that can "handle" the Performance 3mm stepped hub? I looked at Eibach and H&R 10mm, but they don't have the indent on the back - only the 14mm have it. However, I'm afraid the 14mm in the front is too much. I will be running same spec wheels as you (square with ET35). What ET are your wheels? Thanks!
Mine is a performance. Its a generic spacer but used it with H&R extended lug nuts. Wheels are +34 offset

Reactions: OnkelDunkel
Outstanding!. So those springs from Tsportline, They're linear up front and progressive in the rear right? I thought they were pretty mild with how low they'd look but wow that drop is very noticeable. How do they ride?

Also which diffuser is that? It's one of the few I've seen that doesn't look like you backed into one and it stuck to the bumper with dbl sided tape like so many do. ;)
Yes linear and progressive springs. They ride far better than the stock performance springs. Less bouncy and skiddish over bumps. Highly recommend them.

Its a Razzo rear diffuser

• Love
Reactions: Dysan911
Swapped out the TE37’s over to some RS-DF’s today. Excuse the dirty car as it’s been raining so much in my area and the 3 is no longer in the garage. Staggered setup with 19x9.5 F and 19x10.5 R. Love the face 5 concavity in the rear. Might switch out center cap color to full flat silver or mid rise hyperblack caps.

Attachments

• IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    646.4 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    586 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6967.jpeg
    IMG_6967.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 300
  • IMG_6975.jpeg
    IMG_6975.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 296
Swapped out the TE37’s over to some RS-DF’s today. Excuse the dirty car as it’s been raining so much in my area and the 3 is no longer in the garage. Staggered setup with 19x9.5 F and 19x10.5 R. Love the face 5 concavity in the rear. Might switch out center cap color to full flat silver or mid rise hyperblack caps.
This is so clean. I want to swap out my te’s for a set of ce37sl’s when they are available in our offsets. Your rs-df’s look really good and respark that vision!!

Reactions: dmd2005
Ahhh what's another set? haha both looks great!

Danny

• Funny
Reactions: dmd2005
Car looks much better with the RS-DF's. Much better as those are stunning wheels.

Reactions: Dysan911
Great thread! Would appreciate some advice on new wheels, I'm looking at Bola FLC (Bola FLC | Bola) at 8.5x19". These would fit a M3 LR AWD.

I can order them with custom offset from ET25 up to ET45, can also order them with different ET on rears and fronts. Drawback with this is harder to resell and not possible to switch the wheels between rear and front? But on the other hand I get better fitment on the rears?

I'd like to avoid spacers. If i'd go for the same offset on all fours, what ET would look the best? Is it stupid to not order them with different offset on rears and fronts?

Thanks.

SSR GTX01
18 x 9.5 +22
Bridgestone RE71RS
MPP fuca and MPP rear camber and toe arms
Still deciding on what coil overs. Need to do another track day to see how it changed from completely stock before I make any more changes. After 20 years of instructing and racing I’m following my own advice and making incremental changes.

Attachments

• 67EB4E29-2854-4BEC-99E6-7A7A6C60B182.jpeg
    67EB4E29-2854-4BEC-99E6-7A7A6C60B182.jpeg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 261
  • BF934DAE-4988-4667-BDF8-DA70858ECC30.jpeg
    BF934DAE-4988-4667-BDF8-DA70858ECC30.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
Great thread! Would appreciate some advice on new wheels, I'm looking at Bola FLC (Bola FLC | Bola) at 8.5x19". These would fit a M3 LR AWD.

I can order them with custom offset from ET25 up to ET45, can also order them with different ET on rears and fronts. Drawback with this is harder to resell and not possible to switch the wheels between rear and front? But on the other hand I get better fitment on the rears?

I'd like to avoid spacers. If i'd go for the same offset on all fours, what ET would look the best? Is it stupid to not order them with different offset on rears and fronts?

Thanks.
I did staggered offset to avoid spacers and get the fitment I wanted even though I have coil overs it is not low enough or enough camber to avoid what seems like about 10mm difference between front and rear, rears more sunk in.

VS Forged VS02 20x9 +35F, +26R
Currently running 265/30r20 MPS4S
I have also run 255/35r20 Falken FK510 which I also included a picture of also.

Attachments

• TeslaModel320x9.jpg
    TeslaModel320x9.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 341
  • vsforged20x9.jpg
    vsforged20x9.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 307
  • falken.jpg
    falken.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 337
I have a 2022 m3 dual motor (non performance) with stock suspension. I already have a set of 255/35/19 Michelin PS4S - just looking at getting a new set of flow formed wheels.

I'm looking at Braelin BR14 19x9.5 square setup with et30, or Superspeed RF05RR in 19x9.5 et33. I definitely want to avoid any "poke" but still looking for a flush or close-to-flush setup without needing spacers. I don't mind using hub rings and I've had decent experience with using metal ones in the past. I looked through many of the previous posts and tried searching but couldn't find a setup like this.

Are any of you running a setup similar to this?

SSR GTX01
18 x 9.5 +22
Bridgestone RE71RS
MPP fuca and MPP rear camber and toe arms
Still deciding on what coil overs. Need to do another track day to see how it changed from completely stock before I make any more changes. After 20 years of instructing and racing I’m following my own advice and making incremental changes.
Looks good. Do you happen to have any more pictures of the fitment inside the fender? I would have expected some poke with this setup but it doesn't appear to be that way.

I'm on the fence about getting 19x9.5 et30 in that regard.

I have a 2022 m3 dual motor (non performance) with stock suspension. I already have a set of 255/35/19 Michelin PS4S - just looking at getting a new set of flow formed wheels.

I'm looking at Braelin BR14 19x9.5 square setup with et30, or Superspeed RF05RR in 19x9.5 et33. I definitely want to avoid any "poke" but still looking for a flush or close-to-flush setup without needing spacers. I don't mind using hub rings and I've had decent experience with using metal ones in the past. I looked through many of the previous posts and tried searching but couldn't find a setup like this.

Are any of you running a setup similar to this?
Had these on an old old early 2018. T Sportline 19x95+35. Vehicle was NOT lowering in photo. Stance was pretty flush. Another 2mm (9.5+33) wouldn't poke, 5mm (9.5+30) likely would poke.
Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 9.32.33 PM.png

Reactions: ss71